Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old September 11th, 2008, 03:36 PM

TAlex1st Woo who?
Custom Metal Dice

I'm looking at getting some custom metal dice made(the d6) with cool skulls and shields, this way they would be Heroscape friendly. I have a dilema...the minimum order is 1,500 pieces...

sooo....

Is anyone interested in some awesome metal Heroscape friendly dice(d6)?

To make my money back I'd have to sell them for $1.25-$1.50 per die.

I'm fairly certain I could sell them on eBay, but I wanted to test out the market a bit before I committed...this seems to be the best place.

PM me if you are interested, and how many you would like.

Last edited by TAlex1st; September 11th, 2008 at 04:47 PM.
Old September 11th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Custom Metal Dice

Personally I'm not fond of metal dice as they can bang up tables, paper, dice towers, etc. That is just my preference though.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old September 11th, 2008, 04:11 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

Sounds cool i will consider buying some. But why did you post this in the custom terrain and obstacles section???

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old September 11th, 2008, 04:33 PM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker

You would be better off using a different skull and shield while stating that they are compatible with the game HeroScape. WoTC/Hasbro would not be happy if you used the exact same skull and shield and were selling them
I have been interested in getting a couple of sets of custom dice that were engraved instead of painted on.

I <3 HeroScape tournaments!
Old September 11th, 2008, 04:45 PM

TAlex1st Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergeek View Post
You would be better off using a different skull and shield while stating that they are compatible with the game HeroScape. WoTC/Hasbro would not be happy if you used the exact same skull and shield and were selling them
I have been interested in getting a couple of sets of custom dice that were engraved instead of painted on.

Good thinking, thanks for looking out.
Old September 11th, 2008, 04:48 PM

TAlex1st Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktheant View Post
Sounds cool i will consider buying some. But why did you post this in the custom terrain and obstacles section???

This section seemed like the best choice, to me anyway. What section would have been better?
Old September 11th, 2008, 04:51 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

I would have put it in the Other Customization & HS Additions section. But thats just me.

Old September 11th, 2008, 05:03 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktheant View Post
I would have put it in the Other Customization & HS Additions section. But thats just me.
Nope, it's not just you.
Old September 11th, 2008, 05:05 PM

ok good I thought i was having one of my moments.

Old September 11th, 2008, 05:15 PM

TAlex1st Woo who?

My Bad
Old September 11th, 2008, 05:17 PM

No problem

Old September 11th, 2008, 05:18 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

I would have to see a picture before I would consider buying them, and 1.50 per die is kinda expensive.

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions