Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old April 3rd, 2009, 06:11 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Remarkable Post Counts Thread

Whitestuff, was that your post count or a continuation of Creationist's post?

(the next lines of that song go "big black boots....long brown hair...she's so sweet with that get-back stare")

I am at 5,113. Remarkable? Yes. 1+1+3=5
Old April 3rd, 2009, 08:59 PM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
Whitestuff, was that... a continuation of Creationist's post?

(the next lines of that song go "big black boots....long brown hair...she's so sweet with that get-back stare")
Yes. Long live Oz rock!!
Old April 4th, 2009, 01:45 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

I guess I've got to post my 12k post here.
Old April 4th, 2009, 01:48 PM

DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
I guess I've got to post my 12k post here.
Wow! Is that the largest post count?
Old April 4th, 2009, 02:14 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yes, DrRansom. It was brought to my attention that I may possibly have the highest post/day count. I should probably make more of my posts in the places where they don't count! Or just...post less.
Old April 4th, 2009, 02:33 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

...but if you go by posts per day then Onacara(in 2nd) is gaining on him by 2.37 posts per day. With Rev 719 posts ahead, we can solve for how long it would take Onacara to overtake him.

2.37 posts/day=719 posts/t

719/2.37=303.37552 days=t

So if Ona steadily gains by 2.37 posts per day, then he'll have more posts in 10 months.

Hooray for stuff I learned in pre-algebra!
Old April 4th, 2009, 03:37 PM

DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby!

Wow.. alternatively, you could get a job and buy more scape.
Old April 4th, 2009, 03:39 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Yes, DrRansom. It was brought to my attention that I may possibly have the highest post/day count. I should probably make more of my posts in the places where they don't count! Or just...post less.
Actually, Onacara is a tad bit higher than you, at 13.68.
Old April 4th, 2009, 05:02 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Yes, DrRansom.It was brought to my attention that I may possibly have the highest post/day count. I should probably make more of my posts in the places where they don't count! Or just...post less.
Actually, Onacara is a tad bit higher than you, at 13.68.
*ahem* Bolded?
Old April 4th, 2009, 05:05 PM

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

I think my post count is so high simply because I've been around quite a while and was doing chemotherapy (and not much else) at the start of the site's life.
Old April 6th, 2009, 10:13 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

1000 WOOT!

Now I'll consider getting an Avatar... hmm, so many options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old April 7th, 2009, 11:07 AM

12012 has got to be worth something.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General