Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old August 25th, 2010, 09:30 AM

NilfheimPwns is surprisingly tart
Re: PreNovember PreRelease D&D Wave 3 Speculation & Informat

"I didn't even realize that was theGuru since the avatar was different "- S1R ARTOR1US

Same with me.

Last edited by NilfheimPwns; August 25th, 2010 at 09:41 AM. Reason: did not see how many pages there were, thought S1R ARTOR1US had last post.
Old August 25th, 2010, 10:36 AM

demon_llama has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Don't you guys get it from the symbol?

******** = S*K*E*L*E*T*O*R*

His figure will resemble Frank Langella from the Movie!
PUNISHER also fit's the ****'s, and the symbol works out great!

...the rich
(My HEX Game Files @ http://www.scribd.com/_the_rich)
Lawton/Fort Sill Heroscape (monthly?) Tournament:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...506#post951506
Old August 25th, 2010, 10:38 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_llama View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Don't you guys get it from the symbol?

******** = S*K*E*L*E*T*O*R*

His figure will resemble Frank Langella from the Movie!
PUNISHER also fit's the ****'s, and the symbol works out great!
MARVEL returns--and now fully integrated with classic! WOW!

(Yeah, we wish...)
Old August 25th, 2010, 10:55 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Great tidbit Guru!!!!

You know, I miss the days of blurry, pixelated shelf pics. You saw incredible photoshop skills being displayed to "fix" the picture. It just doesn't seem as fun finding the correct number of letters for an asterisked word. It is like watching the game show Win, Lose or Draw, and then watching Wheel of Fortune.

The level of spoilers is great, but everyone realizes that I will have to make another page of the charts. It is sad that I do not remember where I got the banners from. I hope one is made for the new general...and Aquilla for that matter.

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old August 25th, 2010, 11:26 AM

Lumen is surprisingly tart

Hmm, looks a lot like .

Not that it means anything, just seems like WotC is being a little lazy

It's like they made the black mana symbol angry
Old August 25th, 2010, 01:35 PM

PHippo knows what's in an order marker PHippo knows what's in an order marker PHippo knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumen View Post
Hmm, looks a lot like .

Not that it means anything, just seems like WotC is being a little lazy

It's like they made the black mana symbol angry
Doesn't WotC know? You don't wana see the black mana symbol when he's angry.

Sign the Declaration and bring back classic scape!
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=30056
Remember: Together we can make a difference
Old August 25th, 2010, 02:15 PM

Conator is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I think it would be cool if the new generals colors were gold and black
Old August 25th, 2010, 02:16 PM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot View Post
Great tidbit Guru!!!!

You know, I miss the days of blurry, pixelated shelf pics. You saw incredible photoshop skills being displayed to "fix" the picture. It just doesn't seem as fun finding the correct number of letters for an asterisked word. It is like watching the game show Win, Lose or Draw, and then watching Wheel of Fortune.

The level of spoilers is great, but everyone realizes that I will have to make another page of the charts. It is sad that I do not remember where I got the banners from. I hope one is made for the new general...and Aquilla for that matter.
You just took me back through memory lane.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old August 25th, 2010, 02:16 PM
It's a large Dagger, not a Small Sword

theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ha. The idea didn't come from the black Mana symbol.

The initial idea behind the symbol was to make it an evolution on the Heroscape Skull. Like he was always foretold in the lore, and he evolved out of it.

My brother and I designed a few options that had big spikes, jagged teeth, and a gaping jaw. I don't know where the design went from there once we turned our first 4 evolutions over to WOTC, but I can see that they definitely took that idea and cleaned it up.

Wizards of the Coast Tabletop Games Designer

Latest FAQs 13.4 (10/6)
Old August 25th, 2010, 02:23 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot View Post
Great tidbit Guru!!!!

You just took me back through memory lane.
Does anyone have one of the shelf pics?

-Ryougabot

Old August 25th, 2010, 02:25 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Quote:
Originally Posted by theGuru View Post
Ha. The idea didn't come from the black Mana symbol.

The initial idea behind the symbol was to make it an evolution on the Heroscape Skull. Like he was always foretold in the lore, and he evolved out of it.

My brother and I designed a few options that had big spikes, jagged teeth, and a gaping jaw. I don't know where the design went from there once we turned our first 4 evolutions over to WOTC, but I can see that they definitely took that idea and cleaned it up.
Was the concept based on a mini or some other concept art you have?

-Ryougabot

Old August 25th, 2010, 02:30 PM
It's a large Dagger, not a Small Sword

theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

No, we were just sitting around one night after playtesting some of the general's new figures and got to discussing his symbol, what it should be and what it should stand for. He pulled out some paper and after an hour of discussing and sketching we had some ideas that I shot off to WOTC.

Wizards of the Coast Tabletop Games Designer

Latest FAQs 13.4 (10/6)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News