Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 25th, 2010, 06:11 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Jonah Hex (Brainstorming Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
My big suggestion here though is that his class should be LAWMAN.

Have fun.
Already planning on that I wanteed some Lawmen enhancing power, those guys suck in most cases.

EDIT: After I update I'll post my thoughts.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 25th, 2010, 06:22 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

OK, updated. We'll use Bounty Hunter, definately, great power! I tink it would be good to use Gunslinger, and also maybe even this.

HAND TURRET SPECIAL ATTACK Range 5. Attack 2. Whenever Jonah Hex destroys an opponent's figure with Hand Turret Spercial Attack, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll and 19 or higher remove up to 2 unrevealed Order Markers at random from any other Army Cards that player controls. Whenever Jonah Hex destroys a figure with Hand Turret Special Attack, he may attack one additional time.

This power is very strong, that's why the die roll is 19 or higher. If he keeps destroying figures, he can keep rolling and keep attacking. I'm also thinking attack 3, defense 2, life 6, range 7? Thoughts? If people like this we'll go to the Design Phase.

Old June 25th, 2010, 10:54 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
OK, updated. We'll use Bounty Hunter, definately, great power! I tink it would be good to use Gunslinger, and also maybe even this.

HAND TURRET SPECIAL ATTACK Range 5. Attack 2. Whenever Jonah Hex destroys an opponent's figure with Hand Turret Spercial Attack, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll and 19 or higher remove up to 2 unrevealed Order Markers at random from any other Army Cards that player controls. Whenever Jonah Hex destroys a figure with Hand Turret Special Attack, he may attack one additional time.

This power is very strong, that's why the die roll is 19 or higher. If he keeps destroying figures, he can keep rolling and keep attacking. I'm also thinking attack 3, defense 2, life 6, range 7? Thoughts? If people like this we'll go to the Design Phase.
I don't like this at all. An attack of 2 is too low and your not likely to deal any damage with that thing. Also the entire Hero staff is pretty tired of removing order marker powers. Continuing to attack upon damage seems to have the theme of one going crazy at the sight of carnage or blood.... that just doesn't fit his character much..... I think you should put everything else you have up on the first page, lets look at what we have, then see if the card and the theme can "talk" to us.
Old June 26th, 2010, 01:42 AM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:

I don't like this at all. An attack of 2 is too low and your not likely to deal any damage with that thing. Also the entire Hero staff is pretty tired of removing order marker powers. Continuing to attack upon damage seems to have the theme of one going crazy at the sight of carnage or blood.... that just doesn't fit his character much..... I think you should put everything else you have up on the first page, lets look at what we have, then see if the card and the theme can "talk" to us.
I fully agree with everything that Griff said in this post, especially about the special attack, the concept fits the movie incarnation of him, but not the comic version and especially not the version presented by the chosen mini.

I think for stats Jonah Hex should have 4 life, 5 moves, 5 range, 3 (or 4) attack, and a 4 defense. As long as we are doing the comic version of him I believe at most he should have a bounty hunter ability(sort of like what Balantai suggested, maybe without the heal), a special attack involving a plain ole' revolver (possibly a futuristic gun),maybe some melee bonus for the sword, or possibly a lasso like power that is going with the bounty hunter theme (I was thinking roll to lasso if you roll a 10 or higher move them adjacent and have them roll 1 less defense die for that turn). For point cost I think this figure should definitely cost less than Spider-Man, preferably in the 100-140 range, because I don't think the comic incarnation warrants being more powerful than Spidey or Venom for that matter. That's just my .

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Old June 26th, 2010, 02:02 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I think a simple "marksman" power that gives him an auto skull would be a good thing. Then he could have a low attack of 2, and that would give him plenty opportunities to roll a total of 3 skulls, which is enough to get in the door against most Heroes, even Hulk with his defense of 6 only averages 2 shields.
Old June 26th, 2010, 02:05 AM

Another special attack idea would be a Tomahawk Throw Special Attack. Range 4. Attack 3. Figures cannot roll defense against Tomahawk Throw Special Attack. You may only use this special attack once per game.
Old June 26th, 2010, 07:15 AM

OK, there is to many powers to put on one card. We are 100% using Bounty Hunter. We'll have to decide between the rest.
Tomohawk Throw doesn't fly for me, but I kindof like marksman. How about...

ADVANCED MARKSMEN (Yes its supposed to be plural)
When attacking with a normal attack with a Lawmen you control within 4 clear sight spaces of Jonah Hex, including Jonah Hex, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled.

We'd need to work on the wording for that one.

Also, an old favorite of mine hasn't made an appearence anywhere else in the since the first set, and going along with the suggestions, I'd really like to see this on the card...

SWORD OF RECKONING 3 (4 is too much, agreed?)
When Jonah Hex attacks a figure adjacent to him with a normal attack, he may roll 3 additional attack dice.

Maybe those 2 and Bounty Hunter? Has there ever been someone with 4 powers?

Old June 26th, 2010, 07:25 AM

Quote:
OK, there is to many powers to put on one card. We are 100% using Bounty Hunter. We'll have to decide between the rest.

When attacking with a normal attack with a Lawmen you control within 4 clear sight spaces of Jonah Hex, including Jonah Hex, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled.

Also, an old favorite of mine hasn't made an appearence anywhere else in the since the first set, and going along with the suggestions, I'd really like to see this on the card...

When Jonah Hex attacks a figure adjacent to him with a normal attack, he may roll 3 additional attack dice.

4 powers isn't out of the question, though we try hard to avoid it. Go with Sword of Reckoning 3, Marksmen, and Bounty Hunter and lets see what it looks like all together on the first page yeah?
Old June 26th, 2010, 07:27 AM

Scape Mage!! Why for the love of GOD do I have to always tell you (and several other Heroes have said it too) stop putting those huge spaces between the text on the front page!!! I fixed it, don't make me have to fix it again...
Old June 26th, 2010, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Scape Mage!! Why for the love of GOD do I have to always tell you (and several other Heroes have said it too) stop putting those huge spaces between the text on the front page!!! I fixed it, don't make me have to fix it again...
I don't do it! It's just there! If I wanted to do something like that, would've done it all along. I hate that, it's impossible to fix!

Old June 26th, 2010, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Quote:

4 powers isn't out of the question, though we try hard to avoid it. Go with Sword of Reckoning 3, Marksmen, and Bounty Hunter and lets see what it looks like all together on the first page yeah?
Wait your Marksmen or my Marksmen?

Old June 26th, 2010, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Wait your Marksmen or my Marksmen?
Well your the LD, so post which ever one you like. I liked the idea of yours pretty well, but it is difficult for some of us to embrace anything unless we are looking at the big picture. That is why a completed first page is so important.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library