Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old June 9th, 2013, 04:36 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Post

Crazy thought, but I think it'd be thematic: I'd love it if the Smoke Pellets had a 100% success rate (no die roll) but required you to destroy the Glyph after use, like the Emergency First Aid Kit.

Also, relevant to both this discussion on the whole and my suggestion here, it only stops non-adjacent attacks/powers, right? You could still just engage Batman to take away its relevance.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 9th, 2013, 04:40 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I like it
Old June 9th, 2013, 04:57 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Crazy thought, but I think it'd be thematic: I'd love it if the Smoke Pellets had a 100% success rate (no die roll) but required you to destroy the Glyph after use, like the Emergency First Aid Kit.

Also, relevant to both this discussion on the whole and my suggestion here, it only stops non-adjacent attacks/powers, right? You could still just engage Batman to take away its relevance.
Yes, engaging him would negate the ability, but against range heavy teams/if he's sitting on height/if he has a Cop shield or War Machine backing him up/ etc., it could be very annoying, in my opinion.

I love the one use idea, I could fully get behind that. How about this:

Quote:
When this figure is attacked (by a non-adjacent figure?) and at least 1 skull is rolled, before using any special powers on any army cards or glyphs, you may use Smoke Pellet. This figure takes no damage and may immediately move up to 4 spaces. This figure never takes leaving engagement attacks when moving with Smoke Pellet. After using Smoke Pellet, destroy this glyph.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old June 9th, 2013, 05:08 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
When this figure is attacked (by a non-adjacent figure?) and at least 1 skull is rolled, before using any special powers on any army cards or glyphs, you may use Smoke Pellet. This figure takes no damage and may immediately move up to 4 spaces. This figure never takes leaving engagement attacks when moving with Smoke Pellet. After using Smoke Pellet, destroy this glyph.
I think this is pretty cool idea, but I don't know if its enough. Maybe allow all adjacent figures you control to move as while or use markers on the card and give it 3 markers (for 3 uses of the smoke pellets). I just don't know I would choose this glyph over the others if it can only be used once.
Old June 9th, 2013, 07:49 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd make it more like the Nakita Agents and make it so that if the figure with the glyph or any figure adjacent to the figure with the glyph is targeted for an attack, before any dice are rolled, you may destroy the glyph and the figure with the glyph and all adjacent figures have no visible hitzones for the remainder of the turn. Something like that.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 9th, 2013, 07:52 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Since it was only one time use, I though it would be better if you could see the attack roll beforehand, to increase its usefulness.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old June 9th, 2013, 08:00 PM

Yeah, I do like the extra movement as well ... I kind of want to find a way to make it affect the figure using the smoke pellets and some friendly figures for the rest of the turn, though (if not the rest of the round). I want it to be able to cancel out more than a single attack, basically.

Old June 9th, 2013, 08:05 PM

How about something like this?

UTILITY GLYPH: SMOKE PELLET
Before moving with this figure, you may place this glyph symbol side up on any empty space on the battlefield within 4 spaces of this figure. Any figure within 4 spaces of this glyph cannot be targeted by a non-adjacent figure for any attack or any special power that requires clear sight, cannot target a non-adjacent figure for any attack or any special power that requires clear sight, and does not take any leaving engagement attacks. At the end of the round, destroy this glyph.

Old June 9th, 2013, 08:09 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Then it's essentially a smoke grenade rather than a pellet. Also, at that point, I'm not sure you'd need to destroy it. It could work like fear gas then.
Old June 9th, 2013, 08:13 PM

Sure, we could use the Fear Gas wording. That gets removed from the game at the end of the round.

I'd be fine going grenade instead of pellet. If it's going to be single-use, makes sense to go big.

Old June 10th, 2013, 06:05 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

BEAST BOY (TIGER FORM)

MINI:
Spoiler Alert!

NAME: BEAST BOY
SECRET IDENTITY: GAR LOGAN

SPECIES: TIGER
UNIQUENESS: UNIQUE HERO
CLASS: TITAN
PERSONALITY: FIERCE
SIZE/HEIGHT: MEDIUM 4

LIFE: 2
MOVE: 6
RANGE: 1
ATTACK: 5
DEFENSE: 4

DEVASTATING POUNCE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 6.
Choose a non-adjacent figure within 4 clear sight spaces whose base is not higher or lower than 6 levels from the base of Beast Boy. Before attacking, place Beast Boy adjacent to the chosen figure. If the chosen figure is destroyed with this special attack, immediately place Beast Boy on the space previously occupied by the chosen figure. If the figure is not destroyed, place one Wound Marker on this card. When Beast Boy is moved by this special attack, he will take any leaving engagement attacks.

Last edited by MegaSilver; June 10th, 2013 at 09:48 PM.
Old June 10th, 2013, 06:07 PM

Blink knows what's in an order marker Blink knows what's in an order marker Blink knows what's in an order marker

I want to test BB Tiger Form!!! Im a Teen Titans Fanatic!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy