Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Closed Thread

Old February 9th, 2016, 01:12 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Playtesting Sign-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
How old are you, Midgieboy? From your username, I thought you were a teen.
Babies having babies.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 9th, 2016, 02:31 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
I am 24, my user name is a nickname given from my bestfriend who passed away at 20. my name is Mitchell, that went to Midge. then Midgie. To be far I've had this Nickname since I was 10. Its my gamer tag for everything.

In another six years I mite have to be Midgieman...

Old February 9th, 2016, 02:46 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgieboy3 View Post
Quote:
I am 24, my user name is a nickname given from my bestfriend who passed away at 20. my name is Mitchell, that went to Midge. then Midgie. To be far I've had this Nickname since I was 10. Its my gamer tag for everything.

Nice to get to know you a little better, Midgie!

I'm 43 and have a daughter who is 14.

I'm sorry to hear about your best friend. You never really get over things like that. At least I don't. My sister passed away at 21.

Anyway, hope your little one gets better soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 9th, 2016, 04:24 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgieboy3 View Post
Quote:

Nice to get to know you a little better, Midgie!

I'm 43 and have a daughter who is 14.

I'm sorry to hear about your best friend. You never really get over things like that. At least I don't. My sister passed away at 21.

Anyway, hope your little one gets better soon!
thanks @quozl I'm Mr. Mom and go to school full time at the moment so the only time I have to playtest is when Ella sleeps.

Old February 11th, 2016, 08:20 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Signing up for Stargirl.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 12th, 2016, 12:34 PM

OK, we're reupping the Enchantress tests with one more alteration (hopefully the last?): a drop to 5 Life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
The Heroes have voted to re-test Enchantress with the following changes:

Quote:
NAME = ENCHANTRESS
SECRET IDENTITY = AMORA

SPECIES = ASGARDIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SORCERESS
PERSONALITY = CHARMING

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 380

ENCHANTMENT

After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with Enchantress, you may choose a Unique Hero you control within 4 clear sight spaces of Enchantress that does not have the Super Strength special power. Take a turn with the chosen Hero. During this turn, the chosen Hero has Super Strength, and adds 1 automatic skull to any normal attacks it makes on an adjacent figure.

SOUL SWAP
Once per game, if a figure you control without the Mental Shield special power that is within 4 clear sight spaces of Enchantress is attacked by an enemy Unique Hero that is within 4 clear sight spaces of Enchantress and your defending figure receives no wounds, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card. Players switch control of the defending and attacking figures, and their Army Cards. Remove all Order Markers from both Army Cards. If Enchantress is destroyed, all figures and cards affected by Soul Swap return to the players who controlled them before the Soul Swap.

MAGICAL DEFENSE
When Enchantress is attacked by an opponent's figure that does not have the Magical Defense special power, the most wounds Enchantress can take from this attack is one.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING
Please post any results in Enchantress' thread.
This remains a priority test. Please post any results in her thread as per usual.

Old February 12th, 2016, 12:37 PM

@Midgieboy3 please test with this version if you haven't done your tests already.

Old February 12th, 2016, 02:34 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

@Ronin how're those Kal-L tests coming?
Old February 12th, 2016, 02:36 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Been held up by some schoolwork, but I'm angling to get him in tomorrow
Old February 12th, 2016, 02:38 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Cool. No rush, just checking in. I know how school gets.
Old February 12th, 2016, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
OK, we're reupping the Enchantress tests with one more alteration (hopefully the last?): a drop to 5 Life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
The Heroes have voted to re-test Enchantress with the following changes:

Quote:
NAME = ENCHANTRESS
SECRET IDENTITY = AMORA

SPECIES = ASGARDIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SORCERESS
PERSONALITY = CHARMING

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 380

ENCHANTMENT

After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with Enchantress, you may choose a Unique Hero you control within 4 clear sight spaces of Enchantress that does not have the Super Strength special power. Take a turn with the chosen Hero. During this turn, the chosen Hero has Super Strength, and adds 1 automatic skull to any normal attacks it makes on an adjacent figure.

SOUL SWAP
Once per game, if a figure you control without the Mental Shield special power that is within 4 clear sight spaces of Enchantress is attacked by an enemy Unique Hero that is within 4 clear sight spaces of Enchantress and your defending figure receives no wounds, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card. Players switch control of the defending and attacking figures, and their Army Cards. Remove all Order Markers from both Army Cards. If Enchantress is destroyed, all figures and cards affected by Soul Swap return to the players who controlled them before the Soul Swap.

MAGICAL DEFENSE
When Enchantress is attacked by an opponent's figure that does not have the Magical Defense special power, the most wounds Enchantress can take from this attack is one.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING
Please post any results in Enchantress' thread.
This remains a priority test. Please post any results in her thread as per usual.
Awesome, sometimes its a good thing I'm slow with tests. I had one done, but I'll do two tests with these changes.

Life from 7 to 5, do you think She will be to weak?

Last question, is there a preferred point value that needs tested?

Last edited by Midgieboy3; February 13th, 2016 at 12:00 AM.
Old February 13th, 2016, 12:14 AM

Just stick with 380 for now and let us know how she does!

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy