Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old July 7th, 2009, 04:34 PM

Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker
Re: Dayton, OH Tournament - July 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
Isn't anyone else ultraexcited about this!?!?!?!

I had to bump this - Marduk deserves to be in the top 10 events every time.
]Why, it is almost upon us.

Dund is just tricky, that's all.
Old July 8th, 2009, 09:19 AM
Likes the Look of Grungebob

KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby!

Alright...I think I'm gonna be able to get the day off work and even pay for gas to get there. Now, what army with wave 9 in it should I play? Decisions decisions.
Old July 8th, 2009, 11:22 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Toss a glimmer of hope in for me, too. I'd sure like to be there if I can make my schedule work.

~Aldin, two states away

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old July 8th, 2009, 11:34 AM

KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby!

Awesome. I need another shot at you.
Old July 10th, 2009, 07:33 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCU Master 2007 View Post
Alright...I think I'm gonna be able to get the day off work and even pay for gas to get there. Now, what army with wave 9 in it should I play? Decisions decisions.

The Dividers rock, as Wookiee will attest, but I'm thinking that the older supersquads will be the winners. I just don't see any of the new stuff being as good as Knights/Gilby/4th or Romans/10th/MBS, to be honest.

Especially since the last time I saw you play you got beat by OFB in ONE ROUND.

...wait...so did I...DAMN YOU CYPRIEN!

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old July 10th, 2009, 08:02 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

Marduk runs good tournaments!!!!!! It will be an awesome day, because Scape is such a superior game that brings people together. More people should try it out, in my opinion.
The 'old reliables' will always be strong, and for a very good reason, but regardless, I really want to play something new i.e wave 9, of course.
Old July 10th, 2009, 11:26 PM

I'm leaning strongly towards either Repulsors or Atlaga or Atlaga and Protectors. Still not sure though. I might just bust out a bunch of dwarves and see what happens.

Oh well...I've got a few weeks still.
Old July 13th, 2009, 09:36 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
I'm leaning strongly towards either Repulsors or Atlaga or Atlaga and Protectors. Still not sure though. I might just bust out a bunch of dwarves and see what happens.

Atlaga gives much needed speed to kyrie armies. Kyrie armies are now a bigger threat.
Old July 13th, 2009, 09:46 PM

Quote:

Tul-Bak-ra is a force to contend with. Strong stats, great price & 3 killer new powers. He beats out The Hulk on movement & can bring his buddies along. Plus it's hard-core to shoot through anything. He is also broken on Capture the Flag.
Old July 13th, 2009, 11:20 PM

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks probable at this point that I'll be there. Just to clarify... single General for the whole army, right?

~Aldin, monochromatically

to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old July 14th, 2009, 08:34 PM

Sorry guys...money is too tight so we're not going to make it up.

On a positive note, I'm hosting a tournament on August 22. Here is the link.
Old July 14th, 2009, 10:16 PM

Can't take the heat, KCU? I am truly, truly, deeply sad not to see you with 3xKoW/SirG/Nilf across the table (or were you going to drop a KoW for Rae at 510?)

~Aldin, yankin yer chain

to gain or lose it all
~James Graham

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events