Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

View Poll Results: What date works best for you? You may pick both.
Sat. June 25th 6 75.00%
Sat. July 16th 4 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 16th, 2011, 01:10 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: Michigan Monster Mash - June 25, 2011

OK it looks like it is decided and here is the gylph pool for this tournament:

Power - Kelda (healer); Dagmar (initiative); Wannok (wound); Lodin (D20); Valda (move)

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; June 17th, 2011 at 12:09 AM.
Old June 17th, 2011, 08:29 PM

YakRoller Woo who?

I might be bringing one more player. Katie is going to be in town visiting her grandparents and her father (Keith) says she might like to play. If so, I'll be bringing a total of 5 or 6 kids up to play. However, Nema wants to watch/play with Drew and Katie may want to have her sister Shelby help her.

This is how I can see our contingent sorting itself out:

Drew/Nema as one player/team

Katie/Shelby as one player/team

XC_Runner

Rednax

Yakroller

Basically we'd be bringing 5 players to the tourny, but two would be teams playing one army. Does anyone have a problem with this?

"Never put your body where your mind hasn’t been first.”
Chris Duff
Old June 17th, 2011, 10:05 PM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

I do not have a problem with it, YakRoller.

BTW...if some people could bring glyphs that would be good. I was planning on using Brandar for the Lodins, but I'll need about four more sets of the others.

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
Old June 17th, 2011, 10:35 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just wanted to say I am really looking forward to this tournament. Thanks again for putting it together, ZBeeblebrox

~Rednax
Old June 18th, 2011, 06:54 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

I've been eyeing your events on the east side of the state for some time. I thought for sure that next Saturday would be the day I would make it over, but as always, something came up. Maybe next time. But I already have vacation time set aside for GenCon.

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old June 18th, 2011, 08:09 PM

Maybe next time OrangeMailman, which will probably be NHSD.

Old June 20th, 2011, 11:10 AM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am in. Make sure to bring some Zombies guys. I will bring the Hulks and 4 squads, but I need 2 more squads.

Thanks!

Grom

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old June 20th, 2011, 11:38 AM

I'll bring two squads of Zombie, no problem.
Glad you can make it Grombloodboy.

Old June 22nd, 2011, 09:55 AM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!

No clue what to play.

Any ideas?

damja is a Venoc Viper...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old June 22nd, 2011, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by damja View Post
No clue what to play.

Any ideas?

I'm in the same boat
I'll figure it out by Saturday

EDIT: Just off the top of my head....

Hive-(160)
4xStingers-(240)
Me-Burq-Sa-(50)
Iron Golem (100)

---------------
Q9 (180)
Q10 (150)
DWK9 (140)
2x Rats (80)

---------------
Q9 - (180)
Raelin - (80)
Moltenclaw (170)
Fen Hydra - (120)
------------
Charos (210 points)
2x Greenscales (120 points)
Q10 (150 points)
Zetacron (60 points)
---------------
TKN (220)
3 Nagrubs (90)
2 Fen Hydra (240)

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; June 22nd, 2011 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Thought of something :)
Old June 22nd, 2011, 05:33 PM

YakRoller Woo who?

I'm thinking of playing either...

HGruts x 4
Grimnak
Tornak
Nerak

or

DCoT x5
Pulverizer x2
Nerak
Marcu

I can pretty much guarantee the boys will have rats & Q9.
XC_Runner is planning on cutting some grass.

"Never put your body where your mind hasn’t been first.”
Chris Duff
Old June 22nd, 2011, 06:22 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll be playing:

Sujoah 185
Wyverns x2 200
Spiders x4 160
Total 545/18

If anyone else doesn't know what to play consider this:

Arrow Gruts x3 120
Mimring 150
Krug 120
Raelin 80
Swogs x3 75