Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

View Poll Results: What Format do you like the most (choose two)?
PICK YOUR POISON 4 36.36%
POOLED DRAFT 2 18.18%
2 VS 2 10 90.91%
GENERAL'S ALLIANCE 5 45.45%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 29th, 2011, 06:51 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: Michigan Sping Blitz!! - March 12, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by YakRoller View Post
If it's 2v2...

"Armies: 325pt per player, 30-hex armies per team."

Alright, am I reading this correctly? Can you and your partner share the 30 space start zones? Can each teams figures be intermixed or does each player get 15 spaces?

Thanks for clarifying.
Clarifying rules have been added to 2 vs 2 option:

*30 starting spaces per team (not 15 per player, if you're going solo with a random teammate you might not want to exceed 16 spaces though)

*allowed is a 25pt overlap per team, so one person can have up to 350pts and the other person can have 300 pts, but the team total cannot be more than 650pts between them.

Hope this helps

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events