Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old August 24th, 2010, 10:15 AM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Johnny “Shotgun” Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
EXPLOSION SPECIAL ATTACK: clear sight shot.
Deathwalker 9000's Explosion Special Attack requires a "clear sight shot" to his target. Does the phrase "clear sight" indicate that Deathwalker 9000 needs only line of sight to any part of the figure rather than the hit zone?
No. Deathwalker 9000 needs line of sight to the targeted figure's hitzone to use this attack. (Grungebob)
Thanks to Ollie for writing a clear, concise breakdown of the answer from Grungebob. Rev, if the original author is no longer updating this, would you add the following clarification to this Book?

SHOTGUN BLAST SPECIAL ATTACK: clear sight shot.
Johnny "Shotgun" Sullivan's Shotgun Blast Special Attack requires a "clear sight shot" to his target. Does the phrase "clear sight" indicate that Johnny "Shotgun" Sullivan needs only line of sight to any part of the figure rather than the hit zone?
No. Johnny "Shotgun" Sullivan needs line of sight to the targeted figure's hitzone to use this attack. (Grungebob)

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old August 24th, 2010, 11:19 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Done.
Old September 30th, 2010, 10:38 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Johnny S. was errata'd in the newest FAQ:

Johnny "Shotgun‟ Sullivan
“Jandar’s Oath”

ERRATA: Johnny’s jacket is a hit zone. The brim of his hat is still a non-hit zone.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old February 25th, 2011, 11:02 AM

SPECTER has disabled reputation

Played a 500 point game with my girlfriend last night and Johnny boy was definitely the MVP of the match. Went for a shotgun blast with her Zetacron as the primary target. Rolled three skulls. Managed to destroy Zetacron, two Knights of Weston, and one wound on Finn. He's definitely a great situational unit.

"That which is above is as that which is below"
Old February 25th, 2011, 06:28 PM

Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker

Situational, yes, but I feel like he isn't to great a figure. In my opinion, he is a little above average, but not that much. I agree that it is very fun to play him in certain situations, though *cough*venocs*cough*.

Orcs Blade is Evar Scarcarver...
in theTWILIGHT CAVE...
Old February 25th, 2011, 07:50 PM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

*cough* have no defense *cough* would get blown to pieces *cough* *cough*

Me and my brother had a row about this a few nights ago. If you can see little slivers of a guy through a bush or just the tip of his heal pocking out from a corner does that count as clear line of sight?

Feeling like an old lurker. 15 years, wow. That's half as long as I've lived. Love y'all like family.
Old February 25th, 2011, 08:33 PM

Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker

Yes, if you can see a part of the figures hit zone, then he can be attacked.

EDIT-300th post

~Orcs Blade, Celebrating for no apparent reason

Orcs Blade is Evar Scarcarver...
in theTWILIGHT CAVE...
Old February 26th, 2011, 01:39 PM

The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker

The shotgun barrel smokes in the night
The lawman's cape blows in the breeze
Two bony Marro fall, holes in their chests
A shotgun does the job quick as you please.

'My dog's got no nose.'
"How does it smell?"
'Terrible.'
Old April 23rd, 2011, 12:37 PM

Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby!

On the front page, the wrong set name is listed. He didn't come in the Lawmen and Samurai set from Zanafor's Discovery. He came in the Hero set from Jandar's Oath.
Old April 25th, 2011, 03:33 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
On the front page, the wrong set name is listed. He didn't come in the Lawmen and Samurai set from Zanafor's Discovery. He came in the Hero set from Jandar's Oath.
I noticed that too.

Someone should use an equal pointage of the tribesman and Brave Arrow against the lawman, would be interesting to see who would win the battle of the west.
Old April 25th, 2011, 03:44 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Corrected the collection line. Thanks guys.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old August 12th, 2011, 10:56 AM

Overlord Hikash is surprisingly tart

After my Shotgun Sully was doing great battle with an opponent's Grimnak atop a bridge (for what seemed like 10 rounds), I finally bested the beast. Walking over to the end of the bridge, one of my opponents had Sir Denrick with a full 4 man compliment of Knights of Weston. One shotgun blast later, Sir Denrick, unscathed, was now surrounded by four corpses. Very cinematic, and the anger in my opponent was well worth it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units