Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 26th, 2006, 03:46 AM

Suka044 has disabled reputation
faction generals?

has there been any news if they are going to make the faction generals such as utgar, jandar and all the other "ars" because i think that would be a cool new figure pack
Old August 26th, 2006, 06:39 AM

Rajaat the Warbringer has disabled reputation
Honestly, I hope they don't. It's always been my feeling that the players are representing these generals.

"Go forth, then, and avenge my death!"
-- The ghost of the English language
"A Kingdom of Loathing"
Old August 26th, 2006, 07:43 AM
Master Custom Creator

Karkadinn has disabled reputation
Why do people keep bringing this stupid idea up over and over and over again?! ;_;

Professional fiction
Fanfiction
To Ne-Gok-Sa
Like dating women
Statistics doom your players
Till they get lucky
Old August 26th, 2006, 08:08 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
I think that the coming arrival of the flagbearers pretty much signals that there will not be any generals' figures. Personally, I think that's a good thing, too.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion