Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old October 7th, 2022, 09:58 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
I have 24 snow and 24 black. I can build some pretty cool looking maps!
Oh man … 24 hex asphalt and concrete … I would be so happy.
It is fun to have extra pieces that were painted a long time ago

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old October 7th, 2022, 11:36 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharkRider1 View Post
Hopefully with the comments that were made about being able to put out as much terrain as the community wants in whatever theme once the the tooling is done, we will see 24 hex sand and maybe some more desert themed terrain, since that's the biome that feels the most strongly missing from the current 'Scape options.
I bought enough copies of commons from "Utgar's Rage" and "Jandar's Oath" that I feel like I already own enough sand for that biome (post #2 for my therapist next Tuesday).
Old October 8th, 2022, 02:51 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

I wonder if Valkrill died at the Wellspring of Obsession....

Poor Deathknights....

My personal Valkrill with all his customs is getting to be a cool general - kind of darker, twisted versions of already evil stuff. C3Vs Incendiborgs (I kind of made them myself out of moldable plastic) and Thrall-Vampires and evil-er Marro are really cool, then I added a spider-cyborg Ne-Gok-Sa, a Skeleton Cavalry Hero for the Deathknights, a Cult of Death Worshippers using AotP cultists, prophets and a Goddess.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old October 8th, 2022, 07:16 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I was very happy that they did a great job of filling out Valkrill with Customs, and we play some games where you use one faction in your army. Just recently we did a Capture the Flagbearer scenario (see my signature line below for photos and some narrative) with Valkrill and his custom Flagbearer too. So if they don't get to him, I don't really mind!

I use robot minis from Mechwarrior for Incindiborg and other mech custom proxies; we do lots of proxies for Customs, although having one of us who used to be part of the committee in its Inner Sanctum (Sherman Davies), we have some of the official figures for them too.

I'm always surprised to meet people who don't play Customs! Anyone who visits to play here has access to them all, and Superheroes/villains as well, usually in separate games. We mostly don't even play tournament maps, just big maps for four players with a new custom scenario every month from our rotating GMs. Unless we're practicing for our local annual tournament, which may start up again soon since Covid.

Last edited by chas; October 9th, 2022 at 09:02 PM.
Old October 8th, 2022, 08:24 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

To quote a great man:
"This is the way. "

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 8th, 2022, 09:00 AM

joe5joe7 knows what's in an order marker joe5joe7 knows what's in an order marker joe5joe7 knows what's in an order marker

Well I might only be backer number 2099, but that's one more backer to push us over the edge

A wizard is never late, nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.
Old October 8th, 2022, 11:20 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

I am so bummed at the thought that the campaign may not succeed.

But if it doesn't, there's some solace in knowing that our awesome custom projects will continue producing great new figures and glyphs, and our talented mapmakers will continue creating great new maps.
Old October 8th, 2022, 11:30 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It may not *fund.* It may not bring Heroscape back to store shelves. But it's really tough for me to see something that raised at least half a million dollars in the first week as unsuccessful. That shows me there's plenty of appetite out there for this product. If Hasbro chooses to ignore that fact, it's a major bummer, but ultimately out of our control.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 8th, 2022, 11:38 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

The patent expired on the hexes, right? So if this fails, someone could do a terrain-only Kickstarter, right?

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old October 8th, 2022, 11:43 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
The patent expired on the hexes, right? So if this fails, someone could do a terrain-only Kickstarter, right?
I think they renewed that?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 8th, 2022, 11:45 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I thought so too but not sure. The name fell into others hand at one point. Not sure what happened there?
Old October 8th, 2022, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I thought so too but not sure. The name fell into others hand at one point. Not sure what happened there?
They reached a deal with that individual, paying them money in exchange for getting the name back.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion