Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

View Poll Results: How should i deal with these giants?
Fight fire with fire! draft the giants first! 5 7.14%
Lots of pesky/kickass squads 25 35.71%
Use lots of giant-killer heroes 8 11.43%
Get a fair mix of each, and hope for the best! 32 45.71%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 27th, 2008, 05:57 PM

iamawesome Woo who?
Re: The Bigger They Are, the Harder They Fall... Right?

nice, thanks guys this was all really helpful. I think that for now, I'm just going to grab a giant first round, a hero and bonding squad second, and some decent ranged figures as soon as i fill the previous spots, and we'll see where it goes! As we guessed, he did recieve his package today and although friday is halloween, you can all rest assured that we will be busy all day saturday testing them all out! also, i just picked up an einar and ullar flag bearer, and I'm excited to get some kick-ass counter strike rolls in next game!
Old October 27th, 2008, 07:31 PM

acer1000 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

don't go with too many giant-killer heroes. if you do then you might get trumped by the enemies other people. i don't think that they would use just giants. i would suggest some stinggers and a hive. but thats my opion.
Old October 27th, 2008, 10:32 PM

iamawesome Woo who?

Ok, that'd be good, I know he hates when I use the hive

Also, if you knew my friend then you'd know he will draft as many giants (and dead-eye dan, who he's obsessed with) as possible!
Old October 29th, 2008, 12:08 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

As many have pointed out, the giant figs aren't much different from the smaller ones, stat-wise. Jotun has only has a 4 defense, for example, which many smaller figs have as well...

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old October 29th, 2008, 12:23 PM
Snot Yo Mama

Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
As many have pointed out, the giant figs aren't much different from the smaller ones, stat-wise. Jotun has only has a 4 defense, for example, which many smaller figs have as well...

Brandon
But don't discount the power of Jotun's "Ripped Pants of Awesomeness!"

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Old October 29th, 2008, 12:34 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snotwalker 8000 View Post
Quote:

Brandon
If I knew what that meant, I'd probably agree with you...unfortunately I haven't been a member for long enough (apparently)...

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old October 29th, 2008, 01:32 PM

whitetiger is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I've found in the games that I have played, that 3xMinions w/Taelord, will take down any large or huge piece in the game. Usually in 1 or 2 turns, small chance of loosing any (with their high defense), but they have taken down a lot of giants for me.
Old October 29th, 2008, 01:51 PM
Snot Yo Mama

Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snotwalker 8000 View Post
Quote:

Brandon
If I knew what that meant, I'd probably agree with you...unfortunately I haven't been a member for long enough (apparently)...

Brandon
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultradoug View Post
<June 7, 2006...> Dear all, I pmed guy who had this problem and the email I got back was just too good not to post some of here. I proudly present the part of the email that is truely epic:

By the "back part", I'm assuming you mean his skirt. And by his skirt, I'm assuming you mean his ripped pants of awesomeness.

Chris Dupuis

Chris, you are my hero.

Its offical.

Jotuns skirts offical name is "ripped pants of awesomeness"

This must be put into the page FAQ and netherspirit has to make a sticker out of this.

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Old October 29th, 2008, 02:12 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Alright!!!! I think that I just fell over backward in my chair with joy!!!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old October 29th, 2008, 02:52 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

To tick your opponent off when they are using Kato, grab the Negation or Morsbane and wait till Kato is in a high castle. Then use the glyph to turn Kato off. I did this once and my opponent could do nothing while my Torky trampeled through his Ashigaru.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old October 29th, 2008, 07:25 PM

Wilbus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Overrun him with zombies, marro, and a bunch of giant killers , like q 10, sir denrick.
Old October 29th, 2008, 08:07 PM

The fourth Tagawa Woo who?

Well, I would get powerful range units to hold them back. Also your options should be open because he'll probably use a lot of them. Or paralyze him with Dund!!!

Think you got what it takes to create a custom for the new army in Valhalla? PM me your idea and it could be put in my fanfic. Here's a link. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=21965

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles