Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 17th, 2024, 09:39 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: AStickInTheMud's Map Thread

Welcome! Always excited to see new mapmakers joining the fray.

I agree with Killometer here, it'd be nice if those road and snow tiles connected. I haven't spent much time looking at the map, but considering you're going for something completely unique it's difficult to compare it to standard tournament maps. My gut reaction says the middle is too chokey, as there are a lot of water tiles making single hex long lanes. Also, I feel like the road/snow/ice on the edges could be brought in and thus become more useful coming out the left side of the start zone.

I like seeing people try out new and interesting rules, looking forward to whatever else you have in store for us!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios