Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old April 18th, 2009, 11:51 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Aliens & Predators for HS: 4/19 Predator update 1st pg

Oh, man- I used to LOVE to come into here and read all the customs when I wasn't a member!!!! I always thought they were 100% awesome!!!!

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old April 18th, 2009, 11:55 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhydderch View Post
Hey Annerios, you got it then, or do you want me to post them? Might be easier that way, since I can re-upload the cards when they are edited.

-Rhydderch "who is temporarily back... again... he's kind of like this thread in that way..."
They are fixed now, but you can post them here for those that don't click the front page.
Old April 19th, 2009, 12:20 AM

Rhydderch has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annerios View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhydderch View Post
Hey Annerios, you got it then, or do you want me to post them? Might be easier that way, since I can re-upload the cards when they are edited.

-Rhydderch "who is temporarily back... again... he's kind of like this thread in that way..."
They are fixed now, but you can post them here for those that don't click the front page.
The cards are up now, so no need to repeat posts. I'll just hang around for any discussions, questions, comments, etc. My usual routine when I come back, basically

“Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett, Discworld
Old April 19th, 2009, 12:47 AM

Frodo Woo who?

Spectacular customs!
Old April 19th, 2009, 12:49 AM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!

Very cool cards. Can you explain what is different with these predator cards vs. the old ones? Did the Aliens' cards change at all?

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old April 19th, 2009, 01:04 AM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles View Post
Very cool cards. Can you explain what is different with these predator cards vs. the old ones? Did the Aliens' cards change at all?
Some text wording changes to refine the powers, the Predator with the self-destruct saw an overhaul of how that power works (which was a variation we had discussed, but not used). The point assignments are always tough, but I think they are fair. Those were tweaked a little. I will probably do some more play testing soon.

The Aliens have seen revision a few times. I have a Egg Sac card for use with the Queen that is like the Marro Hive. I need to test it some more and put it up.
Old April 19th, 2009, 02:49 AM

Rhydderch has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annerios
They are fixed now...
Erm, not sure how this happened, but the Bad-Blood card links to both the card image and the Google Group when clicked. You might want to change that, unless you intended for it to be an advertisement for the group

Quote:
Can you explain what is different with these predator cards vs. the old ones?
GENERAL CHANGES
All cards now use the SOTM template, and should (hopefully) look cleaner as they were completely re-made. Stealth Suit's text was changed slightly to make it clear that you only ignore the effects of attacks and powers on the chosen Pred, and not all figures. Bios for each Pred and Alexa (finally) written.

ELDER
Unchanged

JEHDIN
Cost changed from 140 to 160. Life and attack increased by 1. Implemented the Glyph version of his Self-Destruct Device and changed the countdown so it fails on a low roll instead of a high one. That means the countdown to detonation is now 6-20 turns, instead of 1-15, giving at least 1 round before everyone dies

Hunter's Leap changed so Jehdin can only jump over 2 Water Spaces instead of 4. Hunter's Leap can only be used once per turn now, regardless of whether you jumped up 1 space or 4.

SKULL

Cost increased from 130 to 150. Same changes to Hunter's Leap as for Jehdin.

SLASH
Life reduced by 1.

SCAR
Personality changed to Disciplined and Shuriken Special Attack renamed to Smart Shuriken Special Attack to avoid confusion with Shiori's ability. Smart Shuriken ability text changed (effect is the same)

CELTIC
Personality changed to Wild. Otonashi rejoices!

ALEXA
Personality changed to Disciplined? Possibly. I do not remember what her personality was before. Otherwise, no change.

BAD BLOOD
Smart Disc ability text changed (effect is the same)

Quote:
Did the Aliens' cards change at all?
They've changed over the years, as Annerios noted, but not since you printed them. Or at least, not that I know of. I did not work on these with Annerios, so I would defer to him if he disagrees

“Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett, Discworld
Old April 19th, 2009, 07:49 AM

Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby!

Amazing Annerios... These got me into customs in the first place to. And I always felt bad because they weren't as good as yours.
Old April 20th, 2009, 02:19 PM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks for the clarification guys.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old July 20th, 2010, 08:23 PM

CreepySasquotch is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I made some changes to the predator cards to suit my play style. I made a 500 point army using four of the predators.

Elder is the leader of the four man team and now has Predator Bonding to ensure that he always has support.

Celtic is the close-ranged fighter of the group. He has the new ability of Dark Blade Assault which allows him to attack all adjacent figures.

Scar is an all around kind of fighter. He has a ranged attack that allows him to attack multiple times per turn and can also manage to defend himself at close range. He now has the Hunter's Leap ability so he can get to the fight faster.

Bad-Blood has been rechristened as Abaddon. The range expert of the group, he has a new improved Plasma Caster attack and the brand new Combi-Stick attack. After Abaddon throws the combi-stick ANY predator can pick it up and use it. The glyph follows the same rules as any other glyph meaning that in order to pick it up you must stop on the space its on and as long as a non-predator is standing on the combi-stick glyph, a predator can't pick it up.

An improved Jehdin has one extra attack die, an additional life point, and has been upped to 160 points.

Skull is the same except with the revised Plasma Caster and upped his points to 150.

Slash is the same except for the revised Plasma Caster and lowered his life one point.

I hope everyone will enjoy the new cards and to the original creator of the cards, amazing job on the pictures and outstanding work overall on these cards. I am glad you took the time to create these fine contributions to the heroscape world.

By the way, if anybody is having trouble printing out the cards the proper size, the size I used is 4.875 in x 4.625 in.

Last edited by CreepySasquotch; December 5th, 2010 at 05:21 AM. Reason: updated cards
Old January 13th, 2011, 04:59 PM

NovaRaptor is surprisingly tart

With Annerios permission i'm posting my version of the his Aliens cards. Variety is the spice of life right?

Queens Egg Sack

Queen Alien

Facehuggers

Grid

Warrior Aliens

Also working on Predator cards. Some are up in my custom thread.
Old June 6th, 2020, 06:30 PM

KingZombie is surprisingly tart

These are great. Thanks for sharing!

Work hard, play harder!
Great traders: beholderthedm,mecha frog, Shoe

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards