Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old February 7th, 2011, 06:03 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: CHCG24 Discussion Thread

Teleport Special Attack requires an attack and range value.

Stealth Flying is missing a comma:
When counting spaces for [cardname]'s movement, ignore elevations. [cardname] may fly over over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and fly over obstacles such as ruins. When [cardname] starts to fly, if he is engaged he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
----
in the bolded area(could just copy&paste this text and put in the card name).

I would also clean up the letter positions for Dice under the defense power.

I would also move the cost over to the left a smidge.
Edit:
Sheesh Chardar, your faster than me at typing

EditEdit:
If you want Jaho you may change "Dark Assassin of Valkrill" to "Dark Assassin" in the each power as well. This is generally accepted and has been used by many official cards(for example "Finn" is used in place of "Finn the Viking Champion"). If you choose not to go this route, your decision can still be justified as many official cards will also go through the entire singular version of the name(for example "Krav Maga Agent" is put into their ability). This is completely optional.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; February 7th, 2011 at 06:43 PM.
Old February 8th, 2011, 01:30 AM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well besides the work that the card needs, I feel that Teleport Special Attack is not really a special attack but an alternate movement/attack option that IMO doesn't fit for a Kyrie who has stealth flying. Also, the 110 points are too low as well.
Old February 8th, 2011, 01:52 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah, I have to agree with bangerang. Those two abilities seem like overlap. Maybe just leave off the teleportation aspect and make it more of a special attack...also, the card looks stretched from top to bottom (in other words, it's longer from top to bottom than from side to side).

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old February 8th, 2011, 12:34 PM

jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker

What are the official sizes on the text and stats of a card? This is a lot of feedback, I will begin making changes today. I'll repost it at 12 today.

The ability was meant to be either Move far and fast with all figures, killing a single unit or move slow like a normal kyrie through the map.

May be change stealth flying to regular flying or change it so that they can move 6 to 7 spaces?

This is what it would sound like without teleport, and in my opinion takes away the ability to assassinate a figure from a long distance.

Instead of attacking normally,
Each Dark Assassin that you control, which
is adjacent to the same figure. Roll 1 additional die for every
wound that has been inflicted on the
defending figure this turn.

Last edited by jahosaphat; February 8th, 2011 at 12:52 PM.
Old February 8th, 2011, 12:37 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

GreyOwl has a file that says the text settings for all the different parts.
Old February 8th, 2011, 03:42 PM

jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker

Updated card on schedule:

Templates were used from Euryon's photoshop templates thread. Quite Dated may I add.

Old February 8th, 2011, 03:49 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The Special Attack should read Attack 3+Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 8th, 2011, 06:05 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I really Like the Teleport ability, alot. However, "everywound should be "every wound".
Old February 8th, 2011, 06:15 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nice job on the hitzones. They look very professional.

Old February 8th, 2011, 08:58 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

My personal opinion is that the cost should be reduced to 110. Although they have a killer special attack(no pun intended), that doesn't mean they are tough. I'll compare them to the Einar Imperium, who are IMHO very similar to the Dark Assassins in a way. Both are heavy on the attacking side, but obviously the EI will drop like flies against even a little opposition. Because squadscape is still dominant, the Dark assassins might only use their special attack once or twice. Against squaddies, their fighting prowess is pretty useless. Although 4 attack is good, I think I'd rather spend more on the EI(who are a little better against squads if they can be slowed). For me, the 20 point difference doesn't make it any easier to use these guys.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old February 9th, 2011, 02:07 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I dunno...I think 120 is about right. Like you said, Flameslayer, they're very similar to the EI. They're a basically a hero-killing version of the EI (where the EI are more squad killers, as you said). I think 120 is right on the money...

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old February 9th, 2011, 02:08 AM

Changes made

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards