Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old October 13th, 2012, 07:06 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: AMC Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
How they show/alter some of the stuff that happens in the comics on TV will be very entertaining to see.
'Allo, Guv'nah!

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old October 13th, 2012, 10:43 PM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm watching the Marathon they have been showing all day. I met Norman Reedus (Daryl) at LA Comikaze and had him sign my Boondocks Saints poster. Very friendly celebrity.
Old October 14th, 2012, 06:58 AM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcrimson View Post
I'm watching the Marathon they have been showing all day. I met Norman Reedus (Daryl) at LA Comikaze and had him sign my Boondocks Saints poster. Very friendly celebrity.
That's extremely cool! Daryl is my favorite character from the show. Can't wait to see what kind of role he takes on in season 3. My guess is that he becomes Rick's right hand man and eventually will have a showdown with Merle.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old October 15th, 2012, 12:20 AM
Girl (Super)Power!

Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby!

We did not catch the premier of season 3 when it aired but I hope we will watch it soon. I am so excited that it is back!

Old October 15th, 2012, 01:43 AM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange_Love View Post
We did not catch the premier of season 3 when it aired but I hope we will watch it soon. I am so excited that it is back!
Don't post here woman! You know I stalk your posts and now I might get a spoiler!

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old October 15th, 2012, 05:47 AM

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Great opening episode. Many, many wonderful zombie kills.

Was hoping to see more of Michonne and Andrea's story. Guess that will be in episodes to come.

Was surprised that they picked up several months later.

Can't wait till next Sunday already

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old October 15th, 2012, 09:22 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

I was a little surprised they 'skipped' the Winter too. Seems like it could be an interesting story line in of itself. Eh, there's always season 4.

-insert signature here-
Old October 15th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Could it be they only film during the summer months? Kinda hard to show snow in Georgia. I wonder if it will all be like that. The comics dealt with winter.
Old November 5th, 2012, 06:41 AM

I have to say that season 3 so far has been absolutely amazing!

Last nights episode in particular was incredible.

R.I.P. Lori and T-Dog

Old December 2nd, 2012, 07:28 PM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Season three Marathon on today until the mid season finale. This is the only show I've ever watched so religiously.
Old December 2nd, 2012, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcrimson View Post
Season three Marathon on today until the mid season finale. This is the only show I've ever watched so religiously.
Watching the marathon right now and loving every minute of it.

Not looking forward to a long break between new episodes though.

Old December 2nd, 2012, 10:14 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Fill in the gap with the absolutely amazing Walking Dead Game

http://store.steampowered.com/app/207610/

Can get it on the PC, 360, or PS3.

Great game for adventure gamers and non-gamers alike - amazing, powerful story for any fans of the show and comics. The story is parallel to the tv show, so it features new characters (mostly).

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV