Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old June 3rd, 2012, 08:22 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Auggies Games…announcing “5 Minute Scape” UPDATED on 4/1

Thanks, is it safe to say minor yet?

The top right was harder because I could barely see it. I think that's the quickest VS map I've put together, TBH, that required quite a few sets.
Old June 3rd, 2012, 08:25 PM

ZAKOVANI is surprisingly tart

Safe to say it yeah... It does take quite a few sets but it should be fun to use flyers and snipers.
Old June 3rd, 2012, 08:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, that is one reason I don't often make build instructions for casual maps I create by pulling random stuff out of my terrain bins. I end up using a few hexes from so many different sets that it becomes hard for others to recreate.
Old June 3rd, 2012, 09:06 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

This isn't bad. If I had another Marvel set I could make it if I were to toss out the Jungle Bushes.
Old June 3rd, 2012, 09:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
This isn't bad. If I had another Marvel set I could make it if I were to toss out the Jungle Bushes.
You could try replacing every other concrete piece with asphalt. It will look like part of the Temple was built with obsidian. I imagined the concrete to actually represent white marble. Very Temple like.
Old June 23rd, 2012, 08:42 PM

Got my stuff earlier today and just built a map. Pictures sometime soon.
Old June 23rd, 2012, 09:27 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

I received my first mat this week and I am very pleased with it! It rolls flat every time and matches the aesthetics of Heroscape terrain very well. I plan to use it for quickly setting up maps on the go. Thank you Auggest!
Old June 23rd, 2012, 09:27 PM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!

Wow. I was just digging around the forums tonight and stumbled across my ocean map (the one that looks like a sky with Braxas on it) that someone linked to.
It is a massive ocean (not sky) texture I rendered in 3D and printed at work. It's 48"x60" one solid piece of 3mm Sintra. On the flip side is a grass field texture. I wish I had taken better pictures because the level of detail is insane. I just printed another one a few weeks ago at 48"x96" one solid piece!!! I get them for nothing but the boss said he would have to charge a client well into the hundreds for each one. It is printed with UV cured ink and is "everything" proof, so putting a beer down on it won't do a bit of damage!

I'd sell them but shipping alone would be ridiculous as they do not roll up!

But Auggie's stuff, of course, is looking awesome!

PM me about any custom scenery
Old June 23rd, 2012, 10:21 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

Auggest, I do not know if you take suggestions, but some things I would love to see out of 5-minute 'Scape;

-Double sided, hard, roll-able mats, like thin rubber mousepads.

-Tube Shaped bags that hold the mats well, along with some hexes and an army or two. Shaped like this or this. A hex-design would be awesome, too.

Just my thoughts -B
Old June 25th, 2012, 09:24 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bothi View Post
Auggest, I do not know if you take suggestions, but some things I would love to see out of 5-minute 'Scape;

-Double sided, hard, roll-able mats, like thin rubber mousepads.

-Tube Shaped bags that hold the mats well, along with some hexes and an army or two. Shaped like this or this. A hex-design would be awesome, too.

Just my thoughts -B
Sure, always open to ideas. In.fact I love the bag. I'm not sure how that would work out though as 1) I'm not sure I could get those at wholesale and 2 shipping would still be an issue as I can't slap a lable down on them.

As for the mouse pad type Idea, that's not bad either but I have a feeling the material costs would be fairly high (and thus the price point). I'll ask my printer though.

.......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old June 28th, 2012, 11:26 AM

Andrew? Are you looking towards getting a Sand mat any time soon? I'm guessing this is depending on how sales are so far for the mats.
Old July 3rd, 2012, 08:29 PM

Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby!

Andrew, I know I would send you my sky rules. But I have been clinically depressed, over not seeing my son, I actually was hospitalized. I am so sorry. I said I would do a thing and I did not. I hope to mail it to you soon. I forgave the honor of a man's word, for my literal survival as I could not give up my son's friendship else fear death. We are better now and I hope you forgive me for being the biggest d*** in the world. Just in case you're wondering, my name is Zach. And I love your site and the people on this one.
Strength and grace to you, all my friends,
Zee
(and all my strength and grace to you)

rolls one less defense die against figures who like him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales