Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 25th, 2010, 11:32 AM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Re: D&D is banned in prison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades

A good breakdown of the causes of all the crusades.
Wikipedia? Really?
It's funny. Wikipedia is an excellent source of information, and yet when it doesn't give people the information they want it is suddenly unacceptable. You really think that folks are using Wikipedia to rewrite history? You don't think that peer review would immediately swoop in and correct it?
I am not sure about the whole Peer swooping thing. I have been misinformed plenty of times from that site. As far as the remark of it not giving me the information that I want, that simply is not true. I am not the kinda person that does that at all, I value the truth more than any preconceived notions. I simply did not read the wiki link because of my experience with false facts, not to say that it isn't full of true facts, I just prefer to read government reports, books from historians, and credible statistics.
Wikipedia should be sufficient for an internet chat with strangers on a gaming website.
I never understood the Wikipedia hate. Sure, it might be inaccurate for a few seconds in a day when some drunk college student wants to edit The War of 1812 to include the word "fart" 87 times, but those false changes get reverted so quickly it's not even worth the prank. Wikipedia is simply an ocean of knowledge.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games