Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old April 25th, 2011, 08:47 PM

habs1009 knows what's in an order marker habs1009 knows what's in an order marker
Re: AliasQTip's HeroScape Site

I'm on chat.

My map thread.
Spoiler Alert!
Old April 25th, 2011, 09:32 PM

zing103 Woo who?

Where exactly is the quiz? I can't seem to find it.
Old April 25th, 2011, 11:41 PM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!

I'll check into this in the coming weekend, got final papers due and what not.

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!
Old April 26th, 2011, 01:51 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by zing103 View Post
Where exactly is the quiz? I can't seem to find it.
There's a link to the quiz on the side column of the Extras page... or you can just click here.
Old April 26th, 2011, 05:19 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I scored a 220! Highest I've gotten!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old April 26th, 2011, 08:10 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

300!

Old April 26th, 2011, 08:22 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

LordEsenwienIV:

Time Taken: 01:33
Questions Correct: 10/10 (100%)
Grade: A
Quiz Score: 150-points
Time Bonus: 100-points
Final Score:

Old April 29th, 2011, 07:41 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

300! ^_^
Old April 29th, 2011, 08:14 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I got 160 pts. (but couldn't get them posted).

#10 didn't seem to be a clear question to me; only until it showed the answer did I understand what it was asking me.
Old April 30th, 2011, 04:17 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post

#10 didn't seem to be a clear question to me; only until it showed the answer did I understand what it was asking me.
Um. You just posted it. I update the page manually.

And, you can't just say "#10." The test has many "#10" questions and chooses them randomly. Do you remember how the question read?
Old April 30th, 2011, 05:39 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasQTip View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post

Um. You just posted it. I update the page manually.

And, you can't just say "#10." The test has many "#10" questions and chooses them randomly. Do you remember how the question read?
\

It asked something along the lines of: "Which hex size does not belong?" I didn't understand what is was asking; until the end of the quiz. It meant which terrain type that didn't have x many hexes in it. (Like there is a 7 hex terrain piece, a 3-hex and so on.) Apparently there isn't a 9 hex terrain type.
Old April 30th, 2011, 08:17 PM

You mean 8. The large castle-walk piece has 9 hexes.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News