Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old February 10th, 2008, 12:43 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
All out WAR! - Generals wanted !

Hey guys !

I wanted to take a picture of my collection so I started to lay them all out on my gaming table and little by little it ended up being set up like a massive battle was about to be fought.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=16183

I had even planed out with my family strategies for both sides and how they would respond to attacks.

I was going to pick them up and box them up for about a year but I couldnt put them away with out having at least one more massive battle.

This is what I would like to do. If I can get 2 or more people interested, they could PM, choose a side they would like to command ( if more then 2 they can divide them selves up as joint commanders or commander and his officers ) Divide up the troops and start the fight.

After you have chosen and talked to your ally ( If any) Your battle plan, you send me a PM with instruction for about 10 squads worth of troop movement.

Once I recieve the other teams movement commands, I work it out with my brother using AD&D skirmish rules ( A set of rules that allows you to resolve massive battles with a few dice rolls, compare results to some tables, then reflect results on the board)

I would take pictures of the battle , the results, and then wait for the next set of commands. This would be done very quickly as I only have 2-3 days to resolve the battle before I am forced to pack.

*Note*

Order movements would be very simple, example
Both flanks of militiamen to open fire on the lead marro troops.
You would not have to be very specific unless you wanted to attack a specific character
Sherman Tank opens fire on Mimring

Any one interested? I will be transfering the pictures from the other post here
Old February 10th, 2008, 12:47 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Armies

I would move the deployment of troops as per the commanders preference

Utgar's forces ready to swarm

Jandar and Allies trying to use range attacks before the melee starts

Utgar

Main Force

Left Flank

Right Flank

Jandar and allies

Main Force

Right Flank

Left Flank