Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 25th, 2009, 02:43 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Collection Guide 2: Quantities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad Rocket View Post
I thought I would get a little more debate and questions about my numbers. The lack of issues I assume means that I did my homework well on this.
Dude, your numbers really do look spot-on. The only one that looks even remotely argueable to me is the Orc Gruts pack. I'd put it at 2-4 rather than 3-4. Arrow Gruts start to become playable at two squads and if you have no interest in the Blade Gruts (like me) you can get by with two packs. I know it's sort of a nit-picky thing, but with the 2-6 breakdown on Snipers and Vipers, I think it's a change that makes sense.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units