Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 15th, 2010, 05:32 PM

luke656 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Unhappy News on stores to buy Heroscape

A few months ago, I heard the only place Heroscape was sold is the Toys R Us in the Sherway Gardens Plaza in Toronto. Well I went to that Toys R Us and apparently they have stopped buying Heroscape. So its official... there are no more retail stores that sell Heroscape. The only place to find Heroscape is online and maybe in small stores or in a flea market. Don't bother looking in Target, Toys R Us, Walmart or K-Mart. It is all gone . BTW most of the prices online are a lot and shipping is more or half the price of the product.
Old August 15th, 2010, 05:35 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!
Re: News on stores to buy Heroscape

This is well known, just thought I'd let you know.
Old August 15th, 2010, 05:36 PM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation

[quote=luke656;1175539]Don't bother looking in Target.quote]
That's odd. I was in Target a few weeks ago and saw about five Marvel sets. Maybe it varies from area to area.
Old August 15th, 2010, 05:40 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke656 View Post
A few months ago, I heard the only place Heroscape was sold is the Toys R Us in the Sherway Gardens Plaza in Toronto. Well I went to that Toys R Us and apparently they have stopped buying Heroscape. So its official... there are no more retail stores that sell Heroscape. The only place to find Heroscape is online and maybe in small stores or in a flea market. Don't bother looking in Target, Toys R Us, Walmart or K-Mart. It is all gone . BTW most of the prices online are a lot and shipping is more or half the price of the product.
I'd ask wriggz, airdroopers or sarpedon because they are in the GTA.

BTW, there is Heroscape tourney in Toronto next week. I foyu want to go just talk to wriggz.

Old August 15th, 2010, 05:41 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

[quote=Fen_Hydra;1175545]
Quote:
Don't bother looking in Target.quote]
That's odd. I was in Target a few weeks ago and saw about five Marvel sets. Maybe it varies from area to area.
It does, some of the Wal-Marts here in Cleveland still have MS3 and the occasional booster or 2.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 15th, 2010, 05:55 PM

That Guy0715 is surprisingly tart

Theres 'scape in most FLAGS.

Spoiler Alert!
Old August 15th, 2010, 06:01 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

I've been able to find plenty of scape at retailers.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old August 15th, 2010, 06:43 PM
Speculation has proven that I don't understand one of those two words

Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker

Quote:

That should say year...
Old August 15th, 2010, 07:05 PM

CanScape has disabled reputation

You can see how this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedex worker View Post
This is well known, just thought I'd let you know.
...is just so much more friendly than this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickledpie View Post
Quote:

That should say year...
...to a new guy..

I'm feeling like Onacara lately, except instead of harping on search functions, I'm pointing out general rudeness to newbs.

Just sayin'.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion