Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old March 30th, 2009, 01:02 PM

Jack o' Blades knows what's in an order marker Jack o' Blades knows what's in an order marker
Jack's Super Customs

Well, I'll just get right to it. All input is welcomed, whether it is saying the cost is too high/low, add/remove this ability, this hero should have more attack, or even just to say good work I've got custom figures for all of these guys, and cards will be in the works once I've received sufficient input to make them "final". So, in time, I will definitely post pictures of all of them. I'll add more as I make 'em. Enjoy:

CARNAGE
Symbiote
Unique Hero
Murderer
Insane
Medium 5

Life 6
Move 6
Range 4
Attack 3
Defense 6
Points 290

Carn-Axe
If Carnage is attacking an adjacent figure, add 4 dice to his attack.

Maximum Carnage
When Carnage destroys a figure, he may immediately use his Havoc Line 4 Special Power and attack again.

Havoc Line 4
(Swing Line 4) + If Havoc Line was used by the effect of Maximum Carnage, add one to Havoc Line's movement.

(Super Strength)

SPIDER-MAN*
Symbiote
Unique Hero
Crime Fighter
Tricky
Medium 5

Life 5
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 5
Defense 4
Points 180

Spidey-Sense 10
(Spider Sense, but with roll of 10+ to succeed)

Swing Line 4
(Swing Line 4)

Enhanced Web Special Attack
Range 4. Attack 4. Figures roll one less attack die when defending against Spider-Man's Enhanced Web Special Attack.

(Super Strength)

*This is Spider-Man with the symbiote suit, but I feel as if a player were to draft Spider-Man (regular) and then wants to draft "Symbiote Spider-Man" that would be equivalent to drafting Sgt. Drake (RotV) and Sgt. Drake (SotM). So, in result to that thought process, this character will have the same name to prevent same-player drafting.

WAR MACHINE
Human
Unique Hero
Soldier
Valiant
Medium 5

Life 4
Move 6
Range 6
Attack 4
Defense 6
Points 250

Gatling Gun Special Attack
Range 5. Attack 2. When War Machine attacks with his Gatling Gun Special Attack, he may attack 3 additional times. He may attack the same figure or a different figure with each attack.

Shoulder Rocket Special Attack
Range 4. Attack 4.
When War Machine attacks with his Shoulder Rocket Special Attack he may attack 1 additional time. He may attack the same figure or a different figure with each attack.

Flying

(Super Strength)

RULK
Human
Unique Hero
Creature
Angry
Medium 6

Life 8
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 10
Defense 8
Points 450

Gamma Radiation
When Rulk rolls attack dice, place 1 "Gamma Marker" on his army card. When there are 5 Gamma Markers on this card, Rulk rolls 5 less defense dice. If Rulk attacks when there are 5 Gamma Markers on this card, remove all Gamma Markers on this card.

Super Leap

(Super Strength)

JUSTICE

Human
Unique Hero
Soldier
Dedicated
Medium 5

Life 5
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 5
Defense 5
Points 190

Shield Bash Special Attack

Range 1. Attack 6. If Justice rolls at least one skull when using his Shield Bash Special Attack, the attacked figure is placed one space backwards. If the attacked figure would be placed on a space that is equal to or greater than that figure's size, that figure is not moved and instead takes 1 wound. If the figure would be placed on a space lower than where it started, regular falling rules apply.

Counter Strike
Old March 30th, 2009, 01:51 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Jack's Super Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack o' Blades View Post
CARNAGE

Havoc Line 4
(Swing Line 4) + If Havoc Line was used by the effect of Maximum Carnage, add one to Havoc Line's movement.
Make sure you actually add the Swing line text to this.

Quote:
SPIDER-MAN
Quote:

Spidey-Sense 10
(Spider Sense, but with roll of 10+ to succeed)
I thought the symbiote actually interfered with his spidey-sense, rather than enhancing it. I'd also call him human, rather than symbiote, but that's just me...

Quote:
*This is Spider-Man with the symbiote suit, but I feel as if a player were to draft Spider-Man (regular) and then wants to draft "Symbiote Spider-Man" that would be equivalent to drafting Sgt. Drake (RotV) and Sgt. Drake (SotM). So, in result to that thought process, this character will have the same name to prevent same-player drafting.
Good call.

Quote:
WAR MACHINE
Quote:
Human
Unique Hero
Soldier
Valiant
Medium 5
I assume from the personailty that your War Machine is James Phodes, not Tony Stark, correct?

Quote:
RULK
Quote:

Attack 10
Defense 8
Points 450
Why are his attack and defense so much more than Hulk? I don't seem to recall him being more powerful/resilient in the comics...

Quote:
JUSTICE
Quote:
Human
Unique Hero
Soldier
Dedicated
Medium 5

Life 5
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 5
Defense 5
Points 190

Shield Bash Special Attack
Range 1. Attack 6. If Justice rolls at least one skull when using his Shield Bash Special Attack, the attacked figure is placed one space backwards. If the attacked figure would be placed on a space that is equal to or greater than that figure's size, that figure is not moved and instead takes 1 wound. If the figure would be placed on a space lower than where it started, regular falling rules apply.

Counter Strike
Seems good. I'm not familiar with this character is he a Captain America-type?

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old March 31st, 2009, 11:38 AM

Jack o' Blades knows what's in an order marker Jack o' Blades knows what's in an order marker
Re: Jack's Super Customs

Carnage -- The Swing Line text is indeed actually put in the card, I just figured since every knows, or at least should haha, what Swing Line is, why bother typing it out?

Spider-Man -- Does it really? I did not know that. Hmm, any idea on how to go about a new ability then?

War Machine -- Yes, it is Rhodes

Rulk -- I feel as if his stats are correct because he's stronger than Hulk (calm) by far, and he doesn't need to be enraged in order to be stronger. He's just "naturally" like that. On top of that, he owned Abomination who is also naturally stronger than the Hulk.

Justice -- Yes sir.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations