Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old May 13th, 2008, 02:55 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
DFW's Gameday Thread

We've got enough folks in DFW that I see no reason not to make our gamedays more of an community get-together.

I propose we meet up around once or twice a month, probably at a FLGS or even a welcoming home with enough space and someone to bake chocolate chip cookies.

Ok you don't have to make cookies, but studies show you'll get more people at your event if you offer food. Especially gamers.

We had to move our tournament this month to a later date so the first one of these appears to be at Dignan's house on the 24th at 1:00. As for subsequent gamedays, that's entirely up in the air.

Last edited by Velenne; May 13th, 2008 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Hey lookee I got a second green card!
Old May 13th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: DFW's Gameday Thread

Sounds good Velenne, and I just may bring some of those cookies.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old May 13th, 2008, 04:18 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

MoP Tournament Practice
GameDay

Date:
May 24th
Time: 1:00-whenever

Details:
Informal gameday to practice for the upcoming MoP tournament. I will set up several MoPs and can have specific MoPs set up if people email me their VS files (jaejullie@hotmail.com). Will have some Cokes and Beers for players. Feel free to bring along any snacks or refreshments you'd like.

Armies: 450 points

RSVP:
Please send me a PM or reply to this thread if you plan to attend so that I can have enough terrain and table space set up. Thanks.

Attendees:
Dignan
Rym
R˙chean
Velenne (+1-2)
Podwest

Last edited by Dignan; May 14th, 2008 at 08:44 AM.
Old May 13th, 2008, 05:24 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Here's the official list so far. Just copy, edit, and add yourself.

1. Dignan
2. rym

Old May 18th, 2008, 12:26 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
I will set up several MoPs and can have specific MoPs set up if people email me their VS files (jaejullie@hotmail.com).
Dignan, I would like to replicate as closely as I can what my experience will be like for this event in June. Is it alright if I bring my own MoPS??

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old May 18th, 2008, 12:33 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Dignan, I would like to replicate as closely as I can what my experience will be like for this event in June. Is it alright if I bring my own MoPS??
Yeah, anyone is free to bring their own MoPs. It will actually make things a little easier on me .
Old May 18th, 2008, 12:53 PM
Who Bummed Woo

I realize this will be a rather informal get-together on Saturday, but since, as R˙chean suggested, he wants to emulate as close to possible the event in June, are we to bring two 450-point armies and 2 MoPs then? It's certainly not a problem for me, but I just want to make sure I don't show up with half of what I need.

Old May 13th, 2008, 05:37 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

1. Dignan
2. rym
3. R˙chean

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old May 13th, 2008, 08:23 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

1. Dignan
2. rym
3. R˙chean
4. Velenne (+1-2)
Old May 13th, 2008, 10:48 PM
Who Bummed Woo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne View Post
1. Dignan
2. rym
3. R˙chean
4. Velenne (+1-2)
Kinda dumb, and I guess you guys can make fun if you want, but Velenne, is that plus 1 minus 2, meaning you're not coming (which is how I'm taking that), or is it plus 1 to 2?

edit: Nevermind. Don't know why, my mind saw parenthesis and automatically went to Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally.

Old May 13th, 2008, 09:31 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker

Here's to 100+ pages of nonsense - congrats!
Old May 13th, 2008, 10:55 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

My company has an office in Irving...I think I am going to request a transfer so I can hang out with the DFW crew.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers