Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 27th, 2020, 01:11 AM

reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Magik - Breathing

Based solely (souly?) on this wiki info:
Spoiler Alert!

I would, as Tickle suggested, go with a bonus against Angels, Demons, and Undead (and any other "magical" creatures that should be lumped in here). I would also give the bonus against characters with Magical Defense (I don't think you need to negate it, as Magik has that power herself) and negate Intangibility when adjacent. It looks like it should also provide a defense bonus. Another possibility is to give Magik a bonus when she casts spells, though this is complicated given the diversity of spell effects.

Based on the wiki I don't see why the Soulsword should provide a bonus against non-magical characters, but I am not familiar with Magik.
Old May 27th, 2020, 09:50 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Cool! I don't know the character super well. I see reverie's post about her abilities, so what does it boosting her attack represent?

I also don't care too much for complete counterdraft abilities, but if it's thematic then you should make sure to capture the theme of the character first and foremost.
Old May 27th, 2020, 10:04 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I like the version I posted which is a bit of a counter draft, but the double attack works on anyone.
Old May 27th, 2020, 10:50 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I like the version I posted which is a bit of a counter draft, but the double attack works on anyone.
Yeah, I dig that. Agree that the Magical Defense part isn't needed if she has that herself.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 27th, 2020, 10:56 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Oh, yeah that does look good!
Old May 27th, 2020, 11:04 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

The part about negating Magical Defense does stop defensive spells. Any we may have now or may design. Not totally up to date on the Spells we have.
Old May 27th, 2020, 11:34 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I believe Defensive spells are pretty much a no go.
Old May 27th, 2020, 12:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I believe Defensive spells are pretty much a no go.

Yeah, due to the fact MD figures already have MD, defensive spells have been not looked upon favorably. Like Raven with more staying power would not be good for the game.
Old May 27th, 2020, 11:35 AM
Tickle Pickle

If that's the case then yea, Magik doesn't need that line on her sword.
Old May 27th, 2020, 11:37 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the tag @johnny139 . I had actually already had my eye here (I do still lurk semi-regularly, and still have plans to dive back in at some point).

I think the move to Magical Defense is probably a reasonable one. I do miss the Darksoul side of things that I had put in, where using the Soul Sword causes her to power up but eventually can turn her into a Demon (and cause you to lose control of her).
Old May 27th, 2020, 12:03 PM
Tickle Pickle

I'm pretty down on negative abilities that cause someone to switch sides, I think they make units see a lot less play cause it's just such a feel bad.
Old May 27th, 2020, 12:39 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

but I could see them happening so long as they were properly priced. Or even something like defensive spells that only trigger when attacked by another Magical Defense figure.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; May 27th, 2020 at 01:56 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library