Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old October 3rd, 2022, 08:12 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukatha View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstree View Post
My apologies if this has already been answered elsewhere (I'm sure it has) but do we know if any of the squads in the new set are common? Has it been confirmed that they're all unique? We're in for one set and I'm just wondering if there's any reason to get a second one (besides terrain)?
In case you and bunjee both want to be pirates.
bunjee is a ninja agent, she can't be a pirate
Dude. Did you not see the minis? We have a Marro pirate. We have a Soulborg pirate. We can most definitely have a ninja pirate.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion