Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 20th, 2011, 02:49 AM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker
Re: NHSD: SoCal Slaughter! 2011

Hey guys! Been a long time! So far put me down as "IN!" Thanks to Rob for giving me the heads up.

My Recent Plays:
Old September 21st, 2011, 02:41 PM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker

Without searching through the 8 pages of thread, I was wondering if there was a starting time announced yet? Thanks.

My Recent Plays:
Old September 21st, 2011, 03:00 PM

Oh, and for my third post in a row, I'll vote:

No on glyphs
Non-BoV maps

My Recent Plays:
Old September 21st, 2011, 03:15 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

I think we started at 10am last time? Anyone else have thoughts? We also could use of course people to volunteer to bring and build maps.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old September 22nd, 2011, 12:48 AM

warriorneedsfoodbadly is surprisingly tart

I'm good with a 10AM start.
I should be able to build 3 maps.
I guess we'll play it safe and have a minimum of 12 maps?
People can start showing up at 8AM and we can go as late
as 11PM, as long as everything is cleaned up by then, as well.
Old September 22nd, 2011, 02:01 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker

I won't make it for the tournament, but I'll swing by later for the open gaming.

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu
Old September 29th, 2011, 04:32 PM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness

No one has commented in a while but I will be able to build three maps. I posted a page or so ago ones that I was interested in and I have yet to see anyone object so, those are for now the ones I will bring.

[COLOR=Green]Online Heroscape record: 13-12[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/8zfzgj.gif[/IMG]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23292"]My epic 15 pound homemade ceramic dice tower.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5351"]My mega-maps.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26271"]Heroscape: The BOGO of All Time.[/URL]
Old September 29th, 2011, 05:02 PM
SoCal League Member

Detrimentalman is surprisingly tart

I may be a plus 1, still a maybe. I know this is probably a lame question but can someone link me to what hexes in texas is? Thanks

I can bring two maps.

I am missing various figures, probably borrowed and never returned. My initials SMT are on the underside of the base on all of my figures, thanks in advance for returning them upon discovery...
Old September 29th, 2011, 05:35 PM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detrimentalman View Post
I may be a plus 1, still a maybe. I know this is probably a lame question but can someone link me to what hexes in texas is? Thanks
It is 520 point armies. (no backup army) Swiss style tourney.
Your army may contain only one unit from the restricted list (which can be found on the front page)

[COLOR=Green]Online Heroscape record: 13-12[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/8zfzgj.gif[/IMG]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23292"]My epic 15 pound homemade ceramic dice tower.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5351"]My mega-maps.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26271"]Heroscape: The BOGO of All Time.[/URL]
Old September 29th, 2011, 06:52 PM
Admin

Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Lo, my fellow Scapers,

Too long has it been since I last stood in the presence of you mighty warriors. Too long has it been since shield and skull have been cast upon the fields. With great desire I yearn to join you in the battle of all time. But alas, my fate is still unknown.

May the gods of Valhalla shine favorably upon you,

Oogie Da Bruce

Recent Games Played:
Old September 29th, 2011, 07:33 PM

GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby!

Count me in for one map. If needed I can bring two. Let me talk with the rest of my gaming group to see which one we want to bring.

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Gamerhusband's customs comics thread
Old September 30th, 2011, 01:36 AM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Put The Big Bad Bird and I down as maybes. One of us will check back in when we know for sure.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day