Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old August 26th, 2021, 09:13 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Washington/Oregon

Okey dokey!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old August 30th, 2021, 01:51 AM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hmmm I already put in for time off for NHSD. This seems like something that I would have wanted to attend. It's just too bad that it is on the wrong weekend.

Are there any Washington or Oregon NHSD events already planned? If not, I'll probably have one at my house, but it isn't as convenient as other cities further south.
Old October 1st, 2021, 02:12 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Here’s our friendly reminder!
PNW NHSD kicks off in just over a week (OCT 9th). I’ll need to start building maps and setting things up over the next several days so please let me know if you plan on attending as soon as you’re able. I’ll update the Event post here accordingly and send out the address in the next few days. If you know you can’t make it, but had previously expressed interest, drop me a line too.

Also, as much as I wish it weren't the case, the CDC recommends even vaccinated folks be masked for indoor gatherings. If the weather is nice I’ll try and put a few maps outside, and my backyard is a nice place to get some fresh air, look at the creek, and take an unmasked break either way.

So far it’s looking to be an impressive turnout and I look forward to losing to y’all! As always feel free to get in touch with me for any questions.

Cheers and happy Scaping!

EVENT LINK

Last edited by Ulysses; October 1st, 2021 at 03:00 PM.
Old October 1st, 2021, 02:55 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Where is the event post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 1st, 2021, 03:00 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Where is the event post?
That would be a helpful thing wouldn't it
EVENT LINK
Old October 1st, 2021, 07:38 PM

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Shouldn't a NHSD event be on NHSD? I asked for that weekend off hoping that there would be an NHSD event that I could attend, or host if need be. Having it now scheduled a week early just isn't enough notice.
Old October 1st, 2021, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafleurhero View Post
Shouldn't a NHSD event be on NHSD? I asked for that weekend off hoping that there would be an NHSD event that I could attend, or host if need be. Having it now scheduled a week early just isn't enough notice.
I'm sorry for the conflict, I will be out of state on the actual traditional day of NHSD and as I'm hosting at my house we're working with what we have. I did title the event PNW NHSD(ish) to acknowledge that it wasn't on the traditional day. I asked some past attendees of local events I've held or attended which Saturday in October would work best for them from what I had open and we settled on the 9th as being the best option for the most people. This event has been posted since August 16th in this thread so I did try and give folks some time to make arrangements if they could, though admittedly more of a forewarning could be helpful for future events. This certainly shouldn't stop you from trying to host your own event on your preferred day if you're able. The more Scape the better! I do hope to host more events in the future if the interest is there so keep your ears to the ground and hopefully you can make it to another one. They would be posted here and on the events thread of the forum.
Old October 1st, 2021, 08:19 PM

I got you, I guess that is a good reason to do that. I guess I'm still debating on if I will host an event, but I'm still trying to get a bunch of work done around the house, also my vacation got decressed down to 5 days instead of the full week that I was going to get before.

If I do host an event, it will most likely just be 1 large 6 player team map, which became a favorite way to play with my old group. That would also include a draft using just my stuff.
Old October 1st, 2021, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafleurhero View Post
I got you, I guess that is a good reason to do that. I guess I'm still debating on if I will host an event, but I'm still trying to get a bunch of work done around the house, also my vacation got decressed down to 5 days instead of the full week that I was going to get before.

If I do host an event, it will most likely just be 1 large 6 player team map, which became a favorite way to play with my old group. That would also include a draft using just my stuff.
That would be really cool since open drafting is kind of a lost format these days
Old October 4th, 2021, 03:13 AM

I'm gonna go ahead and do it. I decided even before I read your response.

I'll give the details a bit more later, but I'll at least for now go ahead and announce my plan to host a game night on NHSD Saturday October 16th starting at noon.

It will be a 6 player game using only my cards and figures. 3 teams of 2 players with a specific map goal. I'll give a small prize for the winning team. There will be no entry fee. I won't play unless there are not enough players. I'll give more specific details next Thursday when I have the time off to do so.

I'm posting this for now to at least allow people to reserve spots for this event. I'm not going to allow premade teams. The teams will be assigned randomly to be fair.

For covid restrictions, I'm going to make to follow the strongest restrictions that anyone needs in order to feel comfortable attending the event. For now I will say that anyone attending that hasn't had at least one vaccine must wear a mask while at the table, but won't actually check anyones status, so anyone attending can get away with lying about it. If anyone needs a stronger enforcement than this to attend, let me know and I'll make it the new policy as long as you attend. I want everyone to be comfortable.

Also I have pet snakes. They don't bite, but if you still have a problem with them, then stay home. They live here, you don't.
Old October 8th, 2021, 03:49 PM

Quick Oegon NHSD(ish) event update: assuming the forecast holds out, we should be able to move some games outside on the deck if folks are up for it. The projected high is 63F so dress accordingly. Masks will not be required outside. Looking forward to it!
Old October 15th, 2021, 03:53 PM

Since there hasn't been much interest in the event I was planning to host. I guess I'll call it off. Unless someone was already planning on coming. Of course I never posted the address and haven't had anyone ask. I realize also that I didn't really promote and post much about it. I did set a map up, but haven't done much else. Work has been busy and I've spent most of my free time getting my house ready for the winter.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers