Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old April 14th, 2023, 01:52 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Li'l Lobo

Li'l Lobo

Card PDF

Quote:
NAME = LI’L LOBO
IDENTITY = LOBO

SPECIES = CZARNIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ROOKIE
PERSONALITY = AGGRESSIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 180

THE TOP TEEN
Instead of an ordered activation with a Rookie or Sidekick Unique Hero, you may activate Li'l Lobo. If you do, that Hero cannot be activated for the rest of the round.

BASTICH BASH
After Li'l Lobo's attack phase, he may place an adjacent figure 1 space away from its initial placement on a space where it is not adjacent to him. After placing the chosen figure, if Li'l Lobo has 1+ wounds, roll a d20. On an 11+ the chosen figure receives a wound.

FACTION = YOUNG JUSTICE
PUBLISHER = DC
KEYWORDS =
SYMBOLS = SUPER STRENGTH
REINFORCEMENTS ARRIVE: Li’l Lobo somehow got mixed in with Young Justice. He kind of joined the team, sort of helped out, and actually went on a date with Empress. He brought a special brand of muscle along on missions, so even though most of Young Justice was apprehensive, he proved useful.

Resources and Rulings
  • The suggested figure for this unit is a Heroclix figure: Teen Titans #017a / Li'l Lobo
  • See this card's wiki page for synergies and strategies!
Credits
  • Legacy design: Lord Pyre
  • Card art: japes
  • Comic creators: Peter David & Todd Nauck.
Updates
  • N/A

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by IAmBatman; November 4th, 2023 at 04:47 PM.
Old April 14th, 2023, 01:52 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Li'l Lobo - Initial Discussion

• Class to Rookie
• Identity less annoying?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 14th, 2023, 02:22 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Class and faction are fine.
The Identity change is fine if you're an enemy of fun. But understand I'm probably in the minority there.

Tweaks:

THE TOP TEEN
Instead of an ordered activation with a Rookie or Sidekick Unique Hero, you may activate Li'l Lobo. If you do, that Hero cannot be activated for the rest of the round.

Not really satisfied with the clarity of "that Hero" there, though, since I could see an argument for it being unclear whether Lobo or the other Rookie or Sidekick is "that" Hero. I wonder if it's worth coining the phrase "ordered" as in "the ordered Hero"?

BASTICH BASH
After Li'l Lobo's attack phase, he may place an adjacent figure 1 space away from its initial placement on a space where it is not engaged with him. After placing the chosen figure, if Li'l Lobo has 1+ wounds, roll a d20. On a 11+ the chosen figure receives a wound.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 14th, 2023, 02:32 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Class and faction are fine.
The Identity change is fine if you're an enemy of fun. But understand I'm probably in the minority there.
It won't fit on the card.

Old April 14th, 2023, 02:35 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Oh, don't forget to link the legacy design. Wonder if there's a shortened version of it to be had?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 14th, 2023, 03:54 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

HWDYEAEIT?

I did that acronym from memory, pretty proud if it’s correct.
Old April 14th, 2023, 04:52 PM

Like, I'd settle for He Who Devours Your Entrails

Old April 15th, 2023, 08:18 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Missing a period at the end of the bio.
Old April 15th, 2023, 03:51 PM
A Man of Taste

So other than his ID...looks like everyone is happy with what he does...ready for wording?

Propose we move to Final Editing

Old April 15th, 2023, 03:52 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Li'l Lobo - VOTE Final Editing

yea Looks like fun character.
Old April 15th, 2023, 03:59 PM

Notably Bastich Batch has changed from a move in 1.0 to a place in 2.0. Since that’s being discussed in Superboy right now, worth asking if that’s what we want here?

Old April 15th, 2023, 04:02 PM
A Man of Taste

I felt like "place" was the intent of the original here. He's not giving them a move, he's knocking them somewhere else.

Not sure why we would want to move or maneuver an enemy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database