Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old April 23rd, 2019, 05:18 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

So what are the armies to beat nowadays? Any dominant figures? Is classic X-Men still awesome?

I've been out of the loop too long and it's all overwhelming. If I do a few tests here and there again, I want to make sure I'm doing them right.
Old April 23rd, 2019, 05:32 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I still test with original X-Men and Fantastic Four a lot at 1,000 points. I don't think they're dominant or pushovers, but standard bearers for armies that should be reasonably competitive if the dice go their way.

But I'm not sure I'm terribly IN the loop. @Ronin @Soundwarp SG-1 and @Lazy Orang would be the ones I'd ask about the state of the current metagame, though.

(I know Star-Lord builds have increasingly become a thing as well).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 23rd, 2019, 05:48 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I really like the Titans. The Slashers are probably my favorite faction currently.
Old April 23rd, 2019, 05:55 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I've really warmed to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles at 700 points.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 23rd, 2019, 05:55 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I really like the Titans. The Slashers are probably my favorite faction currently.
I did like the Titans too. What's your favorite Titans army?

I used to have a ton of Young Justice plans that I was going to lump into the Titans. I hardly remember that series anymore though.
Old April 23rd, 2019, 05:56 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Slashers are a tonne of fun, but they fall into the Fan 4 trap of 'a bit too swingy to be truly competitive/solid in testing to me.

Let me think about this more, though I will say I'm a solid fan of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Crime Central (new Kingpin) builds. Thunderbolts are really cool too.
Oh, and yeah, Turtles are awesome at 700. Add Splinter to get up to 930 then fill with whatever you fancy for larger games.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 23rd, 2019, 05:57 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I really like the Titans.
I like them too but I usually either remove or replace Cyborg, and I'll probably swap out Beast Boy for Changeling going forward. (7 life is just too good a mix with Raven and Starfire!)

You know I have to rep the Legion while I'm at it. They're solid and can adapt to a bunch of different situations depending on how you build the army. Slashers are good too, if a bit swingy. And I know Ronin uses his Songbird + Luke Cage armies a lot. At lower point values, I really like the Ninja Turtles. I've only played 1 game with the Inhumans, but I can see them being pretty competitive in higher-point games.
Old April 23rd, 2019, 06:04 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:

I used to have a ton of Young Justice plans that I was going to lump into the Titans. I hardly remember that series anymore though.
Nightwing 200
Raven 190
Starfire 210
Changeling 190
Wonder Girl 140
Aqualad 60
10 points of Spells.....1000

That is my favorite Titans army to run. The first 3 are really key to any successful Titans army (and a perfect block of 600 points), after that you can kind of experiment to see what you like for the remaining points. I really like Changeling for two reasons. One, he's got a lunch box full of tricks that can be useful in many different situations you might fight yourself in, and two, his high base life means he can hang around with multiple wounds for a while and give Starfire max attacks. Then I like Wonder Girl quite a bit because you can have her fly up and lasso an opponent's figure over (hopefully onto low ground) for -1 defense as the first step of the big Titans Go! turn. That often leads to a major beat down and KO.
Old April 23rd, 2019, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Quote:

There's still time (but we've also kept working on the faction! Blue Beetle Jamie Reyes is a recent one you can find On Deck).

Young Justice seasons 1-3 are streaming on DC Universe.

Old April 23rd, 2019, 06:07 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Quote:

There's still time (but we've also kept working on the faction! Blue Beetle Jamie Reyes is a recent one you can find On Deck).

Young Justice seasons 1-3 are streaming on DC Universe.
Yeah I was pumped that season 3 was happening, and then haven't gotten around to it yet.

My ideas were based off the comic run, but there obviously was a lot of overlap.
Old April 23rd, 2019, 06:09 PM

Ah, yeah, they have some good figures out for some of those we haven't touched yet who are specific to that run (like Arrowette and Secret). I'm thinking of the original Young Justice, though, so there might've been other iterations I missed. Tim Drake is probably my favorite character in all of comics, so I'm partial to stuff he's in.

Old April 23rd, 2019, 06:12 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Ah, yeah, they have some good figures out for some of those we haven't touched yet who are specific to that run (like Arrowette and Secret). I'm thinking of the original Young Justice, though, so there might've been other iterations I missed. Tim Drake is probably my favorite character in all of comics, so I'm partial to stuff he's in.
He's top tier for me too! Not sure he is the top one, but its close. Never sat down to figure out my number one, but it would involve a lot of tears and frustration having to get down to just one.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape