Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old June 29th, 2017, 11:08 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - Mole Man & Moloids

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman-chu View Post
Nice Mole Man Team Sherm. Theme really fits I found a way to use the Giganto figure when I made may cards. It's not hard to rebase him and use him against the FF.
That's funny, when I told a friend of mine that I was planning a Fantastic Four vs. Mole Man scenario for Heroscape the first thing he asked was if it involved Giganto.

Unfortunately, I don't have any of the really huge (and expensive) figures Heroclix has made over the years. I've also never given much thought to how such figures would move around if they were too big to fit on a peanut base.
Giganto fits on the two hex base, and he is glorious...
I'd like to see this as well.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations