Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old August 22nd, 2008, 04:51 PM

masterofthescape is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Units that scare you

Retarius and Crixus Scare Me. Retarius always seems to get a great d20 roll and Crixus is amazing when he is backed up by raelin because of his one shield defense.

Winners wear red
Can you take the heat?
Old August 22nd, 2008, 05:09 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterofthescape View Post
Retarius and Crixus Scare Me. Retarius always seems to get a great d20 roll and Crixus is amazing when he is backed up by raelin because of his one shield defense.

Jim, is that you?
Old August 22nd, 2008, 06:54 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterofthescape View Post

Jim, is that you?
Can't be. I don't see any scars from his kidney surgery.
Old August 22nd, 2008, 07:24 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm pretty scared of Zelrig and Major Q9. Zelrig because he can wipe out a common army in only a few rounds. Scared of Q9 for obvious reasons.
Old August 22nd, 2008, 09:32 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Knights of Weston should probably go on on my list. I've never actually beaten someone playing 2 or more squads of Knights of Weston in a tournament. (0-5).

It's probably just some weird quirk, but I thought it bears mentioning. I wonder how long it will take Matthias to find this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old August 22nd, 2008, 11:13 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Jexik, your Q9 scared my Q9!

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old August 22nd, 2008, 11:20 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
I wonder how long it will take Matthias to find this.
1 hour and 42 minutes.

Note to self...play Jexik at the next tournament if I want a win.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old August 22nd, 2008, 11:44 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

I would say that there is not any unit that scares me. They all seem to whip me evenly .

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old August 23rd, 2008, 12:06 AM

Epoch Woo who?

I would have to agree that there arn't any figures that scare me either but AA with VW and/or Charos with Raelin can shake you up a bit.

YIN & YANG ARE ONE!!
Old August 23rd, 2008, 12:28 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GromBloodboy View Post
Jexik, your Q9 scared my Q9!
Wait, was that you that I played in the last round of the Unique Hero Tournament? Fun game. If so, I'll go edit my battle report.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old August 23rd, 2008, 12:38 AM

DeadEye is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
I wonder how long it will take Matthias to find this.
1 hour and 42 minutes.

Note to self...play Jexik at the next tournament if I want a win.
Man Matthias im disapointed in you,
you need to work on your speed

anyway Knights are pretty tough, specialy when Matthias is behind them

DeadEye
Old August 23rd, 2008, 10:04 AM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It was me!

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units