Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old January 7th, 2024, 06:32 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Ultron (Drone) - Design/review

Dropped the Power Armor keyword. Changed Construct to Drone.

I'm good with Japes wording. Will update to that.
Old January 8th, 2024, 10:58 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Should AoU hand out phases instead of actions? Or is the intent that Event Ultron has to "stall out" a bit and take a full turn in order to get an attack phase and swap bodies?
Old January 8th, 2024, 06:36 PM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Phase is probably the better usage. This is a @japes design I'm running for him. I'll let him chime in to be sure though.
Old January 8th, 2024, 07:08 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Phase is likely better here, yeah. No intent there for anything so likely just not fully thought out. Good catch.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 8th, 2024, 09:21 PM

Swapped action for phase in the first power.
Old January 9th, 2024, 01:20 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

If I have two Ultron (Drones) and both have just 1 life left. Ultron A is engaged with Mocking Bird and Ultron B is engaged with Silver Samurai. I reveal an OM on Ultron A and opt to use the Age of Ultron ability.

Can I choose to maneuver Ultron A first (without disengaging from Mocking Bird) and use the attack phase to attack Mocking Bird, then use Ultron Imperative and destroy Ultron B, removing the wounds from Ultron A and placing it in Ultron B's spot engaged to Silver Samurai, then use the 2nd half of Age of Ultron to attack Silver Samurai?
Old January 9th, 2024, 10:06 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

the intent was that they work like a squad. You do all the movement, then you do all the attacking, then you can use Imperative. So you could also move Ultron 1 and 2, and then attack with Ultron 3 and 2 if you had more than 2 Ultron Drones.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 9th, 2024, 03:38 PM

I propose a vote for final editing
Old January 9th, 2024, 03:58 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Ultron (Drone) - Vote for Final Editing

yea

Is Ultron Imperative meant to be able to heal up the main Ultron? It would need to be more like:

Quote:
After any Ultron's attack phase, you may choose an ally that is a Robot or has the Cyborg keyword within 10 clear spaces of that Ultron. If you do, defeat the chosen ally, heal that Ultron until he has 0 wounds, and place that Ultron on the chosen ally's previous placement. This placement is unstoppable.
I'd be tempted to have Ultron move to their space first, before defeating them (just to preempt Skrull type mechanics), but I'm not sure we have a good syntax for that. "replace the chosen ally with Ultron"?
Old January 9th, 2024, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
yea

Is Ultron Imperative meant to be able to heal up the main Ultron? It would need to be more like:

Quote:
After any Ultron's attack phase, you may choose an ally that is a Robot or has the Cyborg keyword within 10 clear spaces of that Ultron. If you do, defeat the chosen ally, heal that Ultron until he has 0 wounds, and place that Ultron on the chosen ally's previous placement. This placement is unstoppable.
I'd be tempted to have Ultron move to their space first, before defeating them (just to preempt Skrull type mechanics), but I'm not sure we have a good syntax for that. "replace the chosen ally with Ultron"?
I think that edit works fine.
Old January 9th, 2024, 08:38 PM
A Man of Taste

I think that works. They only thing I'm not certain on is the "until he has 0 wounds" part. But I guess this m be our first full healing thing.

Old January 9th, 2024, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I think that works. They only thing I'm not certain on is the "until he has 0 wounds" part. But I guess this m be our first full healing thing.
Slightly different context but Michael Myers has this:

Quote:
ONE GOOD SCARE
Once per game during cleanup, if Michael is defeated, you may heal him to full Life and place him within 6 spaces of an enemy.
Maybe heal him to full life works here too?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database