Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 14th, 2006, 02:14 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
Some terrain finds at Michael's

Here is some stuff I recently found at a Michael's craft store.

In the toy section near some other kid's diarama building figures (the other stuff was really cheap looking) I found some nice deciduous trees. They are a decent scale and blend well with the trees from rtff (in the pic the foreground trees are 10 and 11, the one in back by the castle door is the big 4 hex one). They came in a 2-pack for 2.99. I got 4 of these 2 packs and they really make a map look nice IMO.

In the Halloween section there are little premade spooky scenes. They also come with props to add to your scene. Most of the props have figures in them, so they don't really fit in. There were some pretty good trees for Halloween as well as Christmas, but they were mostly a bit pricey too for me. What I did find was some cool graveyard stuff. The large statue came individually and the tombstones came in packs of 5. They were both 2.99 but were on sale so they ended up being around 2.25 or something. In addition to blending nicely with the ruins from the master set, I think that the graveyard statue also doubles well as a fountain centerpiece. It would be pretty cool in the courtyard of a large castle. This stuff should also be extra cool when zombies and ghosts come in wave 6.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles