Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios
Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios This is the place to put all of our D&D adventure type scenarios. Come here when you want to browse user submitted adventures.

Old December 22nd, 2009, 05:40 PM

mnguy12000 Woo who?
Re: Knights of the Daystorm - custom 5-dungeon campaign

this looks completely awesome! Too bad it sounds like you need a lot of terrian for this and i dont have it! But sounds fantastic!
Old December 22nd, 2009, 07:06 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnguy12000 View Post
this looks completely awesome! Too bad it sounds like you need a lot of terrian for this and i dont have it! But sounds fantastic!
I hope it turns out well. And don't worry if you don't have all the terrain. The beauty of Heroscape is that if you're missing some things, you can always proxy it with stuff you do have.
Old December 22nd, 2009, 07:10 PM

Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker

Velenne this is good stuff. I especially love the riddle mechanic. In the past I have put little 'in-game' type of allusion riddles into scenarios that were necessary to solve in order to find 'hidden' item glyphs.

Great minds think alike I suppose... because when I first saw the DnD terrain I had this image of a Lavadungeon/Swampdungeon/Roaddungeon combo w/ respective Fire/Water/Ether item glyphs to be recovered from each room. I think I posted those jpegs that in my last map thread. Though mine are Talismen not Keys and my map is cohesive, w/ just one room per theme, one map, not a campaign. Anyways...Great work, I will follow this thread w/ enthusiasm...

;thumbsup:
Old December 23rd, 2009, 12:19 AM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks Ormus! I'm still convinced I can improve and tweak the various dungeons but I'll save that for when I post them and get some feedback. I'm open to ideas and will of course give credit in the final product.
Old December 23rd, 2009, 06:36 PM

Ok I've put together some preliminary information.

HERE is the beta version of the game guide in PDF format.

HERE is the first draft of the water dungeon in PDF format.

If you're at all interested in helping with the development process, by all means try it out and let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks!
Old December 24th, 2009, 12:10 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Wow Velenne, this is awesome.
How did you get this out so fast? Amazing stuff. Can't wait to try some of it after the holidays.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old December 24th, 2009, 05:00 PM

Thanks President Zaphod! If you like that, there's a lot more where that came from.

HERE'S the newest update, the Fire Dungeon.
Old December 24th, 2009, 05:10 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Knights of the Daystorm - custom 5-dungeon campaign - 40

Wow....Just wow!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old December 24th, 2009, 05:49 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You're just trying to make the rest of us look bad aren't you.

I think you've gone and set the bar for great dungeon design (and pretty high at that). That water dungeon looks spectacular.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old December 27th, 2009, 01:05 AM

I appreciate the kindness immensely.

I've tested the water dungeon and the basic rules. Some quick changes (I'll wait for more updates before altering the file but I will reflect these changes in the download page.)

Room 3: Change the special rules to "Starting in Round 2, at the end..." and the DM section to read "DM: Jotun. (with Gurei-Oni if advanced)".

The heroes lost in the final battle with Cyprien in both rounds. However, both were very close and could have easily gone the other way. I'm toying with the idea of giving the heroes 500 points instead of 450.... but right now I'll stick with 450. The games were tight, fast, and fun!
Old December 28th, 2009, 02:02 PM

Got the Air Dungeon finished. Man was that complex!! I hope you enjoy it.
Old December 28th, 2009, 05:12 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: Knights of the Daystorm - custom 5-dungeon campaign - 50

Wow, Velenne...42 level map....
either you are crazy or a Campaign Genius.

My vote is for the later. Also that is my vote for your title.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios