Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old April 7th, 2009, 04:27 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Gen Con signs Indy deal through 2015

http://www.indystar.com/article/20090407/LOCAL/90407001

Sorry DFW.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old April 9th, 2009, 12:19 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Gen Con signs Indy deal through 2015

That Friggin Rocks,

Thanks so much Hahn, I even got dates for all the years, very cool

Scape On'

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old April 9th, 2009, 12:45 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek of the Week View Post
That Friggin Rocks,

Thanks so much Hahn, I even got dates for all the years, very cool

Scape On'
Hey anytime. Just a "local boy" doing good on my end.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old April 9th, 2009, 02:18 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I am sure the RAM is stoked with the news too.
Old April 9th, 2009, 03:44 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

The local news coverage commented that GenCon was the 3rd largest convention in Indianapolis. I know the FFA convention is the largest; I wonder what the second one is?
Old April 9th, 2009, 06:40 PM
Huge Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
The local news coverage commented that GenCon was the 3rd largest convention in Indianapolis. I know the FFA convention is the largest; I wonder what the second one is?
Dude that's easy....the 10 days of Black Expo.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!

Last edited by Dysole; August 25th, 2020 at 07:41 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con