Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old July 18th, 2012, 09:53 PM

TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker
HeroSkype Connection Thread

Unfortunately, unlike video games, Heroscape can't be played with multiple people online. Or can it? Through the wonders of Skype (or other video chat programs), it just might be possible. If both people are using the same premade map and all moves and rolls are reported to the other player, Skype could be a viable means of multiplayer gaming.

Use this thread to release your skype name and availability and to meet potential battlers. PM each other for times and clarification. You can even post screenshots/videos in the battle reports thread! Have fun!

EDIT: Never mind, this already exists. Wow.

Looks at MegaSilver's link for the real version

My Satirical Strategy Review (dedz to Bothi, stay tuned for more!)

~TheCheez

Last edited by TheExplodingCheez; July 18th, 2012 at 11:03 PM.
Old July 18th, 2012, 10:45 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: HeroSkype Connection Thread

HeroSkype Match Request Thread

Also, the game already can be played with multiple people online via HeroSkype and Filthy's Dice App. Since multiple people can log in and view/play, then multiple people can play. Nice idea ExCheese, but it's already been done.
Old July 18th, 2012, 10:50 PM

TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker
Re: HeroSkype Connection Thread

Aw, I knew it was too good to be true. And I thought my name was so clever haha. Oh well, thx for the link, I guess I'll just delete this thread.

My Satirical Strategy Review (dedz to Bothi, stay tuned for more!)

~TheCheez

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events