Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old October 15th, 2015, 07:12 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The HoSS Cantina

Why would you be excited about what a marketing department determines to be canon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 15th, 2015, 07:14 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'm excited about what marketing departments determine to be canon! I suspect lots of people are, since "cinematic universes" and general interconnectivity are the biggest trend in Hollywood.

Hyped for Season 2 of Rebels, but I'm not done with Clone Wars yet (just 9 episodes left!), so I haven't had a chance to watch the new episode (or the special they aired over the summer) yet.
Old October 15th, 2015, 07:29 PM

Jdet is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Why would you be excited about what a marketing department determines to be canon?
I can't tell you without spoiling things for people who have yet to watch the episode.

Jdet is a MacDirk Warrior...
in the Garden of Horror...
Old October 15th, 2015, 07:49 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Wait, johnny is watching Star Wars?!?
Old October 15th, 2015, 08:24 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Watched Rebels, 90% of the way through Clone Wars, played through the Jedi Knight games, bought KOTOR, reading the new comics via Marvel Unlimited, following along with the official Korean webcomic version, and planning on buying some of the new novels (Tarkin and Dark Disciple at the top of my list) and the Thrawn Trilogy.

I admit, I fell down the Star Wars hole pretty hard over the last year. Thanks again for that, HoSS!

(...still haven't seen any of the movies, though.)
Old October 15th, 2015, 09:15 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Awesome news Johnny! I suspect you will really enjoy the Thrawn Trilogy (Heir to the Empire), I know I did when I read it but that was a long time ago now. I expect it help up just fine over time but you never know.

Jdet, you can play HoSS only using cannon or time period units if you want too. I'm a big fan of theme based armies and games myself, but I also am know to mix and match different stuff. Mace Windu and Luke Skywalker teaming up to take on Darth Maul and Vader seems like fun to me.

One thing I can let out of the bag is that I don't plan on abandoning years of SW lore just because Disney bought the SW property and wanted to start over with a clean slate. I look at it like all the different versions of the comic book universes. The same characters living out different stories in parallel universes. So you can expect to see a 'non-cannon' HoSS card at some point. Thrawn is a good bet as he has a figure and is awesome.
Old October 16th, 2015, 12:36 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
(...still haven't seen any of the movies, though.)
Johnny, you're weird.

I'm glad you fell down the Star Wars rabbit hole! There's a lot of great stuff and a lot of duds. It looks like you're only going after the good stuff for now.
Old October 16th, 2015, 02:39 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

My biggest hope for Rebels and the new trilogy is that somebody decides to do miniatures again!!!

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old October 16th, 2015, 03:11 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Right now FFG holds exclusives rights to all Star Wars minis games, hence: Imperial Assault.
Old October 16th, 2015, 03:29 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Right now FFG holds exclusives rights to all Star Wars minis games, hence: Imperial Assault.
I'm painting all my imperial assault figures currently. I just finished the 3 probe droids and the 9 storm troopers. Also painting my Magic AOTP squads. These Imperial assault figures will work great for HOSS and I'm thinking I'm going to try out the skirmish gameplay using Heroscape terrain.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 20th, 2015, 04:03 PM

Jdet is surprisingly tart

What are everyone's thoughts on the latest Force Awakens trailer?

Jdet is a MacDirk Warrior...
in the Garden of Horror...
Old October 20th, 2015, 05:08 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I think they could do a whole movie just on how the Vader Mask was found and rescued from the fire pit on Endor, then passed around from collector to collector for the next 20-30 years.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape