Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old August 10th, 2012, 08:25 PM

Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby!
Forest romp map?

Does anyone know where I can find the forest romp map? It doesn't appear to be anywhere in the download section.

Or if someone has it could they email me the file?

Old August 10th, 2012, 08:54 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Forest romp map?

That's a sweet map. Hopefully if someone does have the file they will put it in the Downloads section...
Old August 10th, 2012, 11:25 PM

Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby!

Well apparently the map is by a user here by the name of "Dragonslayer" (as noted in the pic) and goes by "Gollum" on BGG.

He hasn't logged in here since early 2001 [Oops I meant 2011] and late 2009 on BGG.

If someone does manage to find the file and can send it to me, I will redo it, upload it here and give dragonslayer full credit as author.

I just want to build that map and the shot isn't clear enough to really adequately reverse engineer how it was made.

Last edited by Colorcrayons; August 11th, 2012 at 12:45 AM. Reason: corrected date typo
Old August 11th, 2012, 12:10 AM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

It looks like it takes a full five forest sets to build, judging from the 20 small trees. That is a lot!

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old August 11th, 2012, 12:11 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorcrayons View Post
Well apparently the map is by a user here by the name of "Dragonslayer" (as noted in the pic) and goes by "Gollum" on BGG.

He hasn't logged in here since early 2001 and late 2009 on BGG.

If someone does manage to find the file and can send it to me, I will redo it, upload it here and give dragonslayer full credit as author.

I just want to build that map and the shot isn't clear enough to really adequately reverse engineer how it was made.
You could always just eyball-it, and try to get the main features of the map. I've done a few things like that before, and was happy with my results.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old August 11th, 2012, 01:04 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Unfortunately I can't help you with your pursuit of forest romp, but these maps by Dignan might interest you, ...to grandmother's house we go, Rush Hour, The Quad.

Last edited by infectedsloth; August 11th, 2012 at 01:08 AM. Reason: And since it's Dignan you know there quality maps
Old August 11th, 2012, 11:11 AM

buckeyefan837 is surprisingly tart

He has a map thread, but all the pictures are broken and there are no links to downloads. There was, in his map thread, someone who mentioned a map with a lot of trees. That's all the info I have for now...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios