Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 26th, 2007, 09:55 PM

Sev_ has disabled reputation
Its so hard to say goodbye...

Well, after giving this a lot of thought, since none of my friends play HS anymore, I've decided that I will be quitting too. It was really fun while it lasted, but I guess all great things come to an end. I regret to inform that I will no longer be participating in the forum either. Although I may drop by from time to time.

This is a great community and it will be difficult to leave it behind.

SPECIAL THANKS
To all the great map makers, custom figures, dice towers, definitive lists, cryptic answers, using the english language properly, supporters, programmers and everyone else!

God bless.
Old January 26th, 2007, 09:57 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Who are you again?

I kid, I kid. Always sad to see someone go. Though I believe you'll be back, someday. Adios, amigo.
Old January 26th, 2007, 09:58 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Sorry to see you go man. It's unfortunate it's so difficult to find players. I had to turn my group of gamers-of-other-things into 'scapers

A question I'm sure is on anyone's mind who reads this: what are you doing with your 'scape stuff?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 26th, 2007, 10:47 PM

dragonfire has disabled reputation
im having this prob. also. No one wants to play scape. with me. it could be because im parinoid and make everyone where face masks and gloves near heroscape

Sev you shall be missed!

My Signature
Old January 26th, 2007, 11:03 PM

HS ~ KNT is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Well, if you feel you must. );

I can understand not playing anymore if there is no one to play with, but you should still tlk to us! We love you! Well... I don't really know you, but still...

Well, bye I guess then.

(I agree with Necro, what are you doing with your 'Scape? Charity?)

~Neko: Leaving, sadly. I hope to see you all around. =^-^=

Making Custom Fixes for Heroscape Once more, I will say my camera hates me.
Old January 26th, 2007, 11:21 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Its so hard to say goodbye...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev_
Well, after giving this a lot of thought, since none of my friends play HS anymore, I've decided that I will be quitting too. It was really fun while it lasted, but I guess all great things come to an end. I regret to inform that I will no longer be participating in the forum either. Although I may drop by from time to time.

This is a great community and it will be difficult to leave it behind.

SPECIAL THANKS
To all the great map makers, custom figures, dice towers, definitive lists, cryptic answers, using the english language properly, supporters, programmers and everyone else!

God bless.
Get back over here.
You're not going anywhere.
So you don't have anyone to play with, currently.
We're still here. What are we? Nothing to you?
Sure, I haven't commented on your zombie units yet, but don't jump ship yet.
Wait till MyLittlePonyScape before you bless us off.
Old January 26th, 2007, 11:37 PM
Loves This Site!

ZODGILLA! Woo who?
Don't go Sev!

The loss
of even just one
diminish us all.

ZODGILLA!
Not bad monster.
(Ten foot tall and bulletproof.)
Old January 26th, 2007, 11:40 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Sev...its sad to see you go....and since noone else said it I will...

Can I have your stuff?
Old January 27th, 2007, 12:01 AM
Loves This Site!

ZODGILLA! Woo who?
SHOO! Get away you buzzards! SHOO!

ZODGILLA!
Not bad monster.
(Ten foot tall and bulletproof.)
Old January 27th, 2007, 12:07 AM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
If i ever leave, i'm just going to leave. I'm not going to make a thread announcing such a sad day. I'm just going to...drop off the face of the...boards. I wonder how long it'd take to get a "What happened to KHA" thread

Sucks to see you leaving, Sev_. Perhaps you could find new friends?
Old January 27th, 2007, 12:13 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZODGILLA!
The loss
of even just one
diminish us all.
My awesomeness will not diminish.

Sev -

Just because you don't have anyone to play with doesn't mean you can't play Heroscape. There are some really good rules here for playing Single Player Heroscape.

If you do decide to not play anymore you shouldn't sell your stuff, keep it. If you get rid of it you will regret it, trust me, I know. Hang on to it, who knows what the future holds (well I do, but thats another story all together) maybe you will find some new friends to play Heroscape wth.

As for leaving the site, there are other reasons to be here besides Heroscape. We are a community, there are lots of things to talk about. I haven't played a game of Heroscape in weeks (maybe a month, I lose track of time), but I am still here. I'm not here just for my love of this great game, but all the friendships I have gained.
Old January 27th, 2007, 12:55 AM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
sev you cant leave the posts just cause you dont play. You can still join us here. You know that were like a family here and we got to stick together in the rough times. You just got to stick through even if you cant play. Were still here and we always will be. You will always have us as friends and no matter what you have got to stick with us. So what do say brother you gonna stay with youre amigos.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion