Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 8th, 2012, 06:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: US Superhero Animation On DVD

Stacked my Netflix queue full of some super hero animation. I've watched 3 so far.

Ultimate Avengers wasn't too bad, although it could have been another 10-15 minutes longer. Two really strange things in it that I didn't like though. First they had Barnes in it as an old man who lived a peaceful life married to Cap. love interest when he 'died'. So no Winter Soldier story line. Second, when they went to go and recruit Thor, Thor is hanging out on Earth protesting whaling? Lame. Everything else was pretty good though.

Hulk vs. was really just two shows that would have been better titled Thor vs. Hulk & Wolverine vs. Hulk as both stories centered more around the ones Hulk fought against then Hulk. That being said, Thor vs. Hulk was good, but Wolverine vs. Hulk was better. I might be picking this DVD up soon just so I can watch the Wolverine vs. Hulk one whenever I feel like it.

Planet Hulk was really good. The only thing they forgot to explain was why Hulk never reverted back into Bruce Banner and how the Hulk could suddenly walk around calmly and hold conversations with people. If Hulk could do that on Earth, they never would have sent him away. This one is on the buy list too now.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies