Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios
Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios This is the place to put all of our D&D adventure type scenarios. Come here when you want to browse user submitted adventures.

Old August 17th, 2010, 08:24 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Kaiser Cat's Campaigns and Dungeon Crawls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedex worker View Post
I cant play this just yet (I need another chainfighter) but I will probably proxy it soon.
You can always proxy. (That's what I did. My Chainfighters are traded away and I never had any PKs.)

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old August 18th, 2010, 07:20 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedex worker View Post
I cant play this just yet (I need another chainfighter) but I will probably proxy it soon.
You can always proxy. (That's what I did. My Chainfighters are traded away and I never had any PKs.)
In this case, you might want to add 1 full set of D1 is also requried to play the campaign.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 18th, 2010, 01:34 PM

Bogusoid is surprisingly tart

I'm not sure how big it can get with only 250 points for Player 1, but I would be a hypocrite if I didn't actually play somebody else's custom campaigns. I'll give this one a look, Kaiser

I'm the wiener, you're the bun. Come on over, let's have fun!

Confirmed Good Traders: tcglkn, DragonSlayer2
Old August 26th, 2010, 05:16 AM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

So, just want to let everyone know that I am working on a second campaign which will require only one copy of Wave D2 and one MS3. This campaign will feature Mindflayers who gain mental control over the four heroes of the original Ancient Sanctum campaign. This campaign will also feature that fancy "If you have 5 MS3s then you can build all the rooms together" trick.

So basically I am blatantly ripping off borrowing from the original scenarios.

Having said that, it would be annoying for me to bump my thread with a post about things to come. So, I have decided to list some effective ToT armies for the five or so people who actually downloaded it.
-Large wall of text-
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios