Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Closed Thread

Old March 29th, 2011, 09:35 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Our Darkest Secret

Does anyone think it's time to just tell folks?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 29th, 2011, 09:41 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: Our Darkest Secret

Is this the one about Griffin?
Old March 29th, 2011, 09:55 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Could it be anything else?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 29th, 2011, 10:00 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Just making sure I was on the same page here, being the new guy and all...
Old March 29th, 2011, 10:21 AM

Yeah ... but, seriously ... how do we even go about telling people something like ... that?

Old March 29th, 2011, 10:28 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

If we want people to understand where some of his public posts are coming from, so that they don't think that we're all like that, we probably should.

But how do we go about doing something like that?

Front page isn't the way to go -- lots of people who would have no interest in why he is the way he is would see that. Although it might drive more viewers to C3G . . .

DW's thread? Then we'd be targeting the audience that we already have.

I'm not sure. What does everyone else think?

BTW, you did hide this thread from him, right?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 29th, 2011, 10:31 AM
Tickle Pickle

Public Directory is where our more "official" announcements go...
Old March 29th, 2011, 10:35 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

I suppose, but a lot of people don't look there first.

Although, that's probably not a bad idea, since then we could never be called on the carpet for not providing full disclosure.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old April 1st, 2011, 11:51 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Since our Inner Sanctum is now public knowledge anyway, I'll just tell them. Griffin and Balantai are the same person. I log in as Griffin when I want to work on C3G stuff and I log in as Balantai when I want to work on my own customs. Why else do you think Griffin doesn't have his own customs thread? It's because all my custom work gets logged as Balantai. I like it because I can be the bad guy when I'm logged in as Griffin and be the good guy when I'm logged is as Balantai. At first I did it because I wanted to give my points more weight, but then it became a fun game. Arguing back and forth with yourself is a lot of fun. All the clues have been there for a long time. I'm suprised nobody ever figured it out besides Bats. Heck, it was hard explaining this to the other heroes. Well there you go, everyone. I hope there are no hard feelings. And if anyone doesn't believe me, just PM Balantai or Griffin. I'll respond.
Old April 1st, 2011, 03:02 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Since our Inner Sanctum is now public knowledge anyway, I'll just tell them. Griffin and Balantai are the same person. I log in as Griffin when I want to work on C3G stuff and I log in as Balantai when I want to work on my own customs. Why else do you think Griffin doesn't have his own customs thread? It's because all my custom work gets logged as Balantai. I like it because I can be the bad guy when I'm logged in as Griffin and be the good guy when I'm logged is as Balantai. At first I did it because I wanted to give my points more weight, but then it became a fun game. Arguing back and forth with yourself is a lot of fun. All the clues have been there for a long time. I'm suprised nobody ever figured it out besides Bats. Heck, it was hard explaining this to the other heroes. Well there you go, everyone. I hope there are no hard feelings. And if anyone doesn't believe me, just PM Balantai or Griffin. I'll respond.
This has to be a joke.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 1st, 2011, 03:14 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

You know, I was going to start a thread one day about how I think R˙chean and Devil's Advocate are the same person. DA is just R˙chean trying to get a razz out of everybody by arguing points over and over.

You never know....

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old April 1st, 2011, 11:52 AM

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy