Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 14th, 2016, 12:33 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: Arkham's Design Brainstorming Thread

An extra movement and defense die on figures with 4 life isn't exactly a bad thing. I suggested the idea of making it boost non-Superstrength figures for the very purpose of encouraging play with her natural allies such as the Sirens, Birds of Prey, other Arkham inmates, and the Bat family etc. It'd also likely allow us to make the boost a bit better since it's avoiding boosting figures that likely already have good stats if they have Superstrength.
Old December 14th, 2016, 10:19 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I mean, there are plenty of of strong figures without Superstrength, but I like the idea of that restriction.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old December 15th, 2016, 12:17 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Agreed.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 15th, 2016, 01:17 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Do we want to only make the bonuses limited to those without Superstrength? Do we want to split it up where only the defense is granted to those without Sueprstrength? Or perhaps do we want to leave it as-is, but have an extra bonus for those without Superstrength to keep her useful in any build, but extra useful to those without Superstrength to add a benefit to playing her with those armies?
Old December 15th, 2016, 02:02 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

What would those versions look like?

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 15th, 2016, 03:04 PM

I'm sure wording can be worked out, as well as potential other options for the additional bonus for not having Superstrength, but just a simple take on each with what we have currently:

Quote:
MOTHER NATURE
If there is at least 1 Order Marker on this Army Card, figures you control without the Superstrength special that start their turn on a grass or swamp space move 1 additional space, and roll 1 additional defense die when adjacent to an Evergreen Tree or Jungle Piece.
Quote:
MOTHER NATURE
If there is at least 1 Order Marker on this Army Card, figures you control that start their turn on a grass or swamp space move 1 additional space, and if they do not have the Superstrength special, roll 1 additional defense die when adjacent to an Evergreen Tree or Jungle Piece.
Quote:
MOTHER NATURE
If there is at least 1 Order Marker on this Army Card, figures you control that start their turn on a grass or swamp space move 1 additional space, and roll 1 additional defense die, or 2 additional defense dice if they do not have the Superstrength special, when adjacent to an Evergreen Tree or Jungle Piece.
Old December 15th, 2016, 04:09 PM

I like the second version. Plus two defense could be a bit OP with some of the 'one shield defense' designs.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 15th, 2016, 07:17 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like the first. It draws less attention to the Super Strength issue and since it's a technical decision more than a thematic one (it's thematic in that she's more likely to work with figures without SS but not thematic in that "why doesn't this plant work with SS figures"). The first one just takes SS out of the question completely and not just partially in which the question would be more likely asked...

if any of that makes sense.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 15th, 2016, 09:09 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I agree with japes, I like the first one best.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old December 15th, 2016, 09:14 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, I like the first.
Old December 15th, 2016, 09:57 PM

Too bad you are all wrong.
That just may be the tequila talking though.
Viva la Mexico.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 15th, 2016, 10:23 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Too bad you are all wrong.
That just may be the tequila talking though.
Viva la Mexico.
No you would make that mistake regardless of the tequila...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy