Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 24th, 2018, 11:23 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Doctor Octopus (II) (Final Editing)

Oh, yeah. It was totally that justification that sold me.

If @Spidey'tilIDie doesn't think he can get pictures soon, I'll put this guy on hold while we wait.
Old August 24th, 2018, 05:11 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Got your pics today, but won't be able post them until Sunday.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old August 24th, 2018, 05:13 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Good enough for me.
Old August 27th, 2018, 04:25 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Got your pics today, but won't be able post them until Sunday.
Any update here, Spidey?
Old August 27th, 2018, 07:38 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I forgot to bring my camera to work. I can try to get this up tonight or tomorrow.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
Old August 27th, 2018, 07:50 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Yeah, I forgot to bring my camera to work. I can try to get this up tonight or tomorrow.
No worries. Looking to nag you just enough to keep it on your radar.
Old August 27th, 2018, 08:22 PM
C3G's First Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
No worries. Looking to nag you just enough to keep it on your radar.
Which I actually appreciate.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

Old August 29th, 2018, 09:20 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 29th, 2018, 06:31 PM
C3G's First Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Crap! I've had a really crappy two days at work and this completely slipped my mind. I'll actually try to post this and Casey Jones tomorrow by noon. I have both.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

Old August 29th, 2018, 06:32 PM
Symbiotic

No worries. I'm traveling this weekend and might not be able to start up a new thread anyway (plus I've still got that Sports Car test...), which is why I haven't been pushing this too hard or trying to put him on hold and get Weasel's thread fired up.
Old September 4th, 2018, 02:07 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Crap! I've had a really crappy two days at work and this completely slipped my mind. I'll actually try to post this and Casey Jones tomorrow by noon. I have both.
for reminder.
Old September 7th, 2018, 02:45 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
for reminder.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library