Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old February 10th, 2008, 12:49 PM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!
200 point armies?

Hello,

There is a heroscape tournament happening at valhallas gate in columbia MO, and the point limit is 200. I was wondering if any body had any good 200 point armies up thier sleeves? If you do, please tell

bravey

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.
Old February 10th, 2008, 04:23 PM

Dread Pirate Fooflesnort knows what's in an order marker Dread Pirate Fooflesnort knows what's in an order marker
1x Spartacus

GENERATION 26:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Old February 10th, 2008, 04:27 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Marro Warriors 50
Marro Drones x3 150
Old February 10th, 2008, 04:34 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Stingers x3 (180pt.)
Marcu (20pt.)
+_______________
Total - 200pt.
Old February 10th, 2008, 05:40 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Ashra x2 100
Syvaris 100
Old February 10th, 2008, 05:49 PM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I thought the point total was changed to 500.

I never lay awake at night wondering how to design an army that will help me win 40% of my games. -- Jexik

Do NOT click this link.
Old February 10th, 2008, 06:02 PM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!
Yeah, I wrote this before I saw that they changed the point limit !
Mods can lock/delete this if needed

Bravey

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.
Old February 10th, 2008, 06:27 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon
Stingers x3 (180pt.)
Marcu (20pt.)
+_______________
Total - 200pt.
This is the one I would go with.
Old February 11th, 2008, 07:10 PM

Darkomen57 has disabled reputation
x5 Rats

Bitefight!
Quote:
Originally Posted by guido
...good grammar will get you far on this site. (at least a lot farther than the reverse).
Old February 11th, 2008, 09:35 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon
Stingers x3 (180pt.)
Marcu (20pt.)
+_______________
Total - 200pt.
This is the one I would go with.
Thanks Revdyer! I, personally, think the stingers are one of the best squads in the game; I'll probably play something similar at this years GenCon too. I might even play you there too (it's not a definate that I'm going, but my dad's trying to get us registered, so probably a 95% I'm going). Anyways, see ya!
Old February 12th, 2008, 08:59 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
I hope to see you there, Cleon.
Old February 12th, 2008, 09:15 AM

OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkomen57
x5 Rats
It would never kill anything, unless you're fighting an army made of venoc vipers........

I would say for 200 points
Me-Burq-Sa x1 = 50 points
Marro Warriors x1 50 points
Marro Drones x2 100 points

Total = 200 points

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion