Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

View Poll Results: How do you perfer to play Heroscape??
I like to play on custom boards! 23 25.27%
I like to play it right out of the box! 19 20.88%
I like to play Heroscape any way I can! 49 53.85%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 27th, 2007, 07:48 AM

omen20154 is surprisingly tart
To flock or not to flock??

I was just wondering how many of you play on flocked boards and how many of you play on the regular HS board. I played on a regular board for almost a year then I read Grishnakh tutorial on how to flock and it looked so good!!!! At first I didn't know if I could reproduce the same results so I pondered on it for a while and after a bit of depate I decided to do it. The results were good. Not quite as professional as the Jedi Master Grishnakh's board, but not too shabby either. I just followed the instructions word for word (with a little variations to the paint colors) and it looks good!

Now back to the orgional topic. Now that I have played on a flocked board I tend to think that the regular boards look a little bit cheesy. Something about the flocked boards make the game seem a little more real to me!! Also now that I continue to play on my custom board I have this growiing urge to make more custom terrain. I made trees I like trees!!!

Having someting that nobody else does is a good feeling. Not to mention that when I go to the comic book store I get a lot of people stareing at the board (the owner of Atlantis Comics complimented me on the board, he shared the same opinion that I did about HS looking a little bit cheesy). Even the Warhammer people tend to ask questions about HS when you have a flocked board!!

Now I realize that its a matter of personal taste. For some people it might be a matter of money and finding the materials. For others it might be a confidence issue. So how do you like to play your Heroscape????

Last edited by omen20154; May 10th, 2008 at 09:43 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles