Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old October 2nd, 2007, 09:26 AM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Its cheaper to let you keep that pack, then pay for you to ship it back.
Old October 2nd, 2007, 09:32 AM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by bizman316
They messed up on my order to. I got all of wave 7 with 3 templar nights, 1 vampire and fiends, 1 heroes pack, and 3 of the rifleman and spearman. They accidently sent me 2 hero packs and no vampire and fiends. Although when I called they are sending me the vampire and fiends of course at no charge, and they also are letting me keep the extra heroes pack at no charge. I am coming out ahead so I am actually very happy.
Almost the exact same thing happened to me. I am also very happy.
Old October 2nd, 2007, 10:42 AM

Ted has disabled reputation
I had ordered the templars and because of a mistake on their end I had to put my order in again. When I did so I saw the templars were out of stock and when I called them they did not have a restock date so they do not know when they will be availbe again.
Old October 2nd, 2007, 11:26 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
The one time I bought from hasbrotoyshop, I was very pleased. I got a set of Grut Orcs, Heroes of Barrenspur, Thaelenk Tundra, Soulborgs and Elves, and Lawmen and Samurai all for about 52 bucks after shipping. Everything was there.

My first time trying out Krug was also the first time I used multiple commons. I was sold on the arrow grut army, that's for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old October 2nd, 2007, 11:48 AM

HeroscapeLunatic has disabled reputation
My dealing with the HasbroToyShop have always been fantastic. My largest order was this:

5x - HeroScape: Road to the Forgotten Forest
2x - HeroScape: Gladiators & Agents
2x - HeroScape: The IX Roman Legion
2x - HeroScape: Soulborgs & Elves
2x - HeroScape: Soulborgs
2x - HeroScape: Snipers & Vipers
2x - HeroScape: Minions & Drones
2x - HeroScape: Archers & Kyrie
1x - HeroScape: Heroes of Durgeth
2x - HeroScape: Ninja & Samurai
2x - HeroScape: Warriors & Soulborgs
2x - HeroScape: Zombie Horde
2x - HeroScape: Devourers & Minutemen
2x - HeroScape: Greeks & Vipers
2x - HeroScape: Grut Orcs
1x - HeroScape: Heroes of Barrenspur
1x - HeroScape: Heroes of Bleakwood
1x - HeroScape: Heroes of Trollsford
2x - HeroScape: Knights & The Swog
2x - HeroScape: Lawmen & Samurai

Everything arrived in perfect order and condition.
Old October 2nd, 2007, 12:04 PM

GhostWalker107 has disabled reputation
Thus far everything has been cool, but I have some on route as I'm writing this that I used the 25FALL promo on. . .so we'll see

got scape ?

Old October 2nd, 2007, 12:11 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroscapeLunatic
My dealing with the HasbroToyShop have always been fantastic. My largest order was this:

Clipped unGodly list

Did that turn out to be an even $500 order?
Old October 2nd, 2007, 12:32 PM

HeroscapeLunatic has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroscapeLunatic

Clipped unGodly list

Did that turn out to be an even $500 order?
I purchsed that order this last May-June when they had their 15% Off & Free S&H. I think it was more like $250-300.
Old October 2nd, 2007, 01:09 PM

Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSisforcoolkids
Quote:
Originally Posted by bizman316
They messed up on my order to. I got all of wave 7 with 3 templar nights, 1 vampire and fiends, 1 heroes pack, and 3 of the rifleman and spearman. They accidently sent me 2 hero packs and no vampire and fiends. Although when I called they are sending me the vampire and fiends of course at no charge, and they also are letting me keep the extra heroes pack at no charge. I am coming out ahead so I am actually very happy.
Almost the exact same thing happened to me. I am also very happy.
You guys ended up winning. I'm so far negative. I'll know tonight if they responded to my online request. From what I've read here it seems that it will all work out with a favorable/fair outcome for me. I was still dying to get my hands on those knight templars. Again, I'll keep you posted as soon as I know anything.

I don't care about choosing my army based on strategy. I choose an army based on coolness and personal appeal... even if it means that my units will die trying. Hail to the glory of HeroScape and bravery.
Old October 3rd, 2007, 08:18 AM

Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker
All I was told in my email from hasbrotoyshop customer service was to contact customer service at hasbro. Dah! I called up instead and they told me to wait 4 more days so see "if" the order was shipped in separate boxes. I doubt that because the box that I got had a lot of space filled up with air bags. I'll wait. What else can I do?

I don't care about choosing my army based on strategy. I choose an army based on coolness and personal appeal... even if it means that my units will die trying. Hail to the glory of HeroScape and bravery.
Old October 3rd, 2007, 08:27 AM

Vette71 has disabled reputation
My Wave 7 order arrived yesterday, all present and accounted for. I'm sure Hasbro will come through for you.
Old October 3rd, 2007, 10:04 AM

ptucker78 has disabled reputation
I've ordered one time in the past from Hasbro and it went very smoothly, but I've got an order of Wave 7 that shipped this past Friday, will let you know if anything happened with that. It's usually best to wait till there is a resolution or lack there of before posting about it though, it's not really fair to anyone you buy from to not give them time to correct a problem before you bash them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News