Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 4th, 2014, 01:25 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
NHSD Glen Burnie, MD ~ Mobtown Mayhem 10/18/14!

Maryland NHSD

10/18/14

MOBTOWN MAYHEM!
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL!

What: National Heroscape Day in The Old Line State
When: Saturday, October 18, 2014. Show up 12:30(ish), start rolling dice at 1.
Where: Games and Stuff in Glen Burnie, Maryland. (Map.)
How Much: $6.
Format: 20 figures, 440 points, War of the Worlds (all units must be from the same home planet). You can find an index of the planets with a list of the official units from each here; a similar list for the C3V/SoV units is here.

See the House Rules linked in my sig for details about tiebreaks & some other little things. All finalized C3V and SoV units are eligible, as usual. There won't be any new finalized ones before the event; if it's official as of this post, it's fair game.

Any questions, ask in advance (PMs are welcome too). Remember, I don't mind being a dictator, so if you failed to ask you have nobody to blame but yourself!

Our buddy @drewcula will be making a new trophy for this event, but he technically doesn't know it yet. So, I hope so. The Golden Viking will be up for grabs, too, as usual.

This is a new location! With a new entry price! Parking and food are both plentiful. I owe a deep debt of gratitude to the Family Game Store and I do not know what the future holds, we may end up back there, but the food options in Savage had become unacceptable, and besides, this particular weekend they had another event already scheduled. So we are at an alternative location.

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Attendees:
  1. DS
  2. KidScaper
  3. G-O
  4. LoB
  5. CatScaper
  6. Stephen
  7. akden
  8. 10th Reg.
  9. kldonnelly
  10. hivelord#4
  11. Bill
  12. Ethan
  13. Jim's Kid #1
  14. Jim
  15. pieface!
  16. Clan
  17. Xanth
  18. G1Shark
  19. Kyle
  20. Micah
  21. Taeblewalker
  22. Dragon8675309
  23. tilepilot
  24. tilepilot's +1
  25. tilepilot's +2
  26. Connor
  27. Connor's friend
  28. JohnGee

Maybe:
  1. Joe
  2. Sagrilarus
  3. Sagrilarus's +1
  4. Overengineered
Maps:
  1. Guardian ~ Jim
  2. Sear ~ Clan
  3. Cage Match ~ G-O
  4. Lateral ~ G-O
  5. Treeline ~ G-O
  6. Volcan Ruins ~ G-O
  7. Volcan Pass ~ G-O
  8. High Ways or the Highway ~ akden
  9. Draugur ~ akden
  10. Trepidation ~ DS
  11. Asphalt Cocktail ~ DS
  12. Remains of Clionesia ~ DS
  13. Cut (Th)road ~ tiepilot
  14. Treeline ~ Johngee
  15. Gravel Garden ~ Johngee
  16. Draugur ~ Johngee
Here, let's tag some of the usual suspects: @kldonnelly, @clancampbell, @Robber, @Johngee, @drewcula, @akden, @Gurei-Ornery, @Crichton, @Robber, @BassistofDoom, @Nobody, @pieface!, @davidtheterp, @Sagrilarus, @OverEngineered, @Big Boa.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; October 17th, 2014 at 02:27 PM. Reason: removed robber. :(
Old September 4th, 2014, 01:31 PM

kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker
Re: NHSD Savage, MD ~ Save the date 10/18/14

I'll save the date!

Crichton is going through some serious health issues at the moment. I doubt that he'll be able to attend.
Old September 4th, 2014, 01:35 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Oh no!!!

If you talk to him, please tell him I'm thinking of him. I hope he's ready to come back soon!

Thank you for letting me know. Poor guy, give him our best.

= =
Old September 4th, 2014, 02:23 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Bah. Stay tuned, we might be moving to a different weekend. I knew I should have waited for final word before posting here.

= =
Old September 4th, 2014, 02:46 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Oh no!!!

If you talk to him, please tell him I'm thinking of him. I hope he's ready to come back soon!

Thank you for letting me know. Poor guy, give him our best.
@kldonnelly Give him mine and Legos of Bleakewoode's best as well. LoB will be devastated not to see him.

I guess I can wish him well this way too. ----> @Crichton

BTW, on a less important note, we're (Cat_Scaper, LoB, and me) in, for whatever date.
Old September 4th, 2014, 02:49 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Ok. I am seriously considering keeping the date and moving the location, by the way. Though we are bumping up against MtG, it may be that Games and Stuff can accommodate us.

= =
Old September 4th, 2014, 02:54 PM

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

My Time to Shine or Unique format hasn't been done in a while. Maybe a Unique's Time to Shine? All unique, B and below.
Old September 4th, 2014, 02:58 PM

kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker

Will definitely pass along the best wishes, assuming he doesn't seem them here himself.

October's pretty open for me at the moment, and Games & Stuff isn't a problem either. I'll wait to here where/when it ends up.
Old September 4th, 2014, 03:01 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Yeah, just so everyone knows, Games & Stuff is not very far from The Family Game Store, and is a very well established game shop. We'll see. Supposedly I'll hear on Saturday about TFGS.

= =
Old September 4th, 2014, 03:11 PM

Games and Stuff is a really nice shop, but it will be the end of an era you not hosting at FGS.
Old September 4th, 2014, 03:15 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

I know. I wouldn't plan on making it a permanent switch, but scheduling with them has gotten more challenging than it used to be. We'll see what happens.

= =
Old September 4th, 2014, 03:24 PM

The problem is I think it would be tough to switch back to FGS because there is so much more room at G&S. Food options are more plentiful also.

Edit: No downstairs for LoB to disappear to either.

Edit2: I want to be clear, my family loves The Family Game Store and Roxy's Art Studio. They have been very good to us and the name fits. It is very family friendly and one of the main reasons we ever started coming to tournaments.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events